Reviews for I'm Just A Name
Trajo chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That's kinda sad. I don't think anybody wants to be less than a person.

"I'm just a namenameless" That's an awesome line.

Yay 4 u!
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Beautiful, I loved it. It reminded me of someone I know. Great job and thank you lots for your review!
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That's... dark. A great poem, but... dark.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Lovely, in both presentation and content. You're quite good, I'm glad I found you. I love reading your stuff.

~lyv
danielle oaks chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
well i liked it but i think it got repeatitive. if long poems r ur thing than its fine, but i think u should try shorter ones cuz sometimes it seems to drag on. but i love u writing, its beautiful. ok then good job.
sleepdrowning chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is amazing. Great use of words to convey your message. Keep writing

Forever and always, *~unreal~*
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow this is truly breathtaking. The imagery and alliteration and everything is just absolute perfection. I really enjoyed this its modern yet timeless in a way i feel. Keep writing :D
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Said cold to hot,-No!

I will not melt for your whims!

Static, frozen ice. -m-

p.s. Your images are ravishingly beautiful and poignantly tragic. Why isn't life fair?
Pate Brisee chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I'm getting teary. Just to let yourself write it is enough, but to let it out without overwhelming is just genius. You really do let the words flow don't you.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I’m just a breathe..breathin the thought of dieing alone...dying

I really liek the porm.. teh descriptions are great and the repition too and the ending.. I love all teh things you say you are and I can definately realte.. I might separate each thing into a different stanza
no-one now chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow! The rhythm of this is almost hypnotic! It's really well written, i really like it! Thanks for your review!
Le Rose Clair du Nuit chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Oh my dear God... o.o You hath amaze-ed me. That was true 's it most pure form. Like the gem among minerals (sorry science class). It really speaks. The emotional imagery, the feeling is phenomenal. It's a beautiful poem. In days gone by, like in th early 1200's and before... Names were a symbol of importance... This poem really mirrors how much despair would come to be nameless in the eyes of a lover.

angel of roses wallowed in death.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
greatly written, very sophisticated and yt the same time very heart-felt. I loke the repetitions and parallel structure filled with variations, the different things the speaker compares herself to ("just a name"/ a tear/ etc), and the way this is then explained and expanded. the ending is brilliant, switching from "just a name" to something even less, "nameless". Great job.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2