Reviews for The Eternal Dilemma
Mirabella chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wonderful work!

"Why the cloak and dagger?

Hiding behind the lustful swagger…" - my favourite part. :)
denialsworld chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
You asked if i would R&R some of your work, and i am!I love the beginnig with the two beating hearts. I have a rubbish vocab, so i tend to use smaller words. lol. Wicked poems!
Satya Kokala chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
An exquisite poem embedded with a number of good words all falling in place! "Why the carnal desire?" reminds the reader of the Pandora's , the concluding lines commencing from "Non-existent rules, ..." are excellent. Well done. Keep it up.
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
man, you have a gift! You're poetry is so deep and thoughtful, so emotional and moving. Each one is uniquely different and beautiful! (although I may not understand most of it..because I usually can't interpret many things...and I have a bad vocabulary _ I can definitely feel the passion! :) Great job
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Me thinks you have solved your "...eternal dilemma" by two things in your poem (which was a great joy to read)-"Why the carnal desire?" and "...all in choice."
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Beautiful, I love how the words flow and how they always seem to just click.

Keep it up.
Pale outsider chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow. You have alot of expirience with poetry. You must be taking some writing classes in college. I hope my writing will advance to your level somday..I hope. Im taking classes in highschool as a junior. I really like your poetry. Its very unique and it has good visuals in it, which makes it alot easier to understand. Keep sharing your talent with the world -shelly
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
this is good.i especially love the beginning about the two beating beautiful.