Reviews for Under Covers
Widom chapter 8 . 4/9/2005
Premonitions...should have seen that coming. Should have, but didn't. Nice little occurance. Loving this story. Sad that I've ran out of chapters. I will be back!
Widom chapter 7 . 4/9/2005
Ah yes, the plot thickens. Devaki the last living member of the royal family...yes, I think that works. Sariyah really should have thought about that incident before his father said something aobut time however. I like the way you write your story...bah to anybody who says differently.
Widom chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
No apology necessary.
Widom chapter 5 . 4/9/2005
Thank you for telling us this. I'm a review maniac, so I review on everything, even authors' comments.
Widom chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Of course Sariyah is the teacher...couldn't go anywhere with him and her lynx issues if she didn't have to spend time with him. This story simply thrills me.
Widom chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Ah, goody...glad we found out something about Devaki's past...that little bit about her gift makes me want to scan the rest of your chapters to find out what it is, but I will resist.
Widom chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Nothing like a little case of mistaken gender...ha ha. Gotta love this chapter, if only becuase you bothered to describe the two (I'm assuming) main characters...I was quite curious about what Devaki looked like.
Widom chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Uh huh...this is an interesting little chapter. I like Devaki, she's a sly one...she really should pick her fights better though. :)
Eldee chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
You have a really good plot going on here :)

Might I suggest that you take things a bit slower, and mabye add more depth into the characters?

*Mati*
Quick fingers chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
I think you scared people away by being so…

Anyway, you need to work on your grammar and spelling, most of the spelling errors could be caught easily by a quick proof read, or by a spell checker, if you can use it.

As far as the story goes; you’re doing ok, you jump from being very cliché to somewhat original. I think you jumped a little to far ahead in the plot; some times it is easier to slip into thinks slowly, opposed to your full on dive.

Like the “you two were made for each other…” bit, you kind of didn’t have any real build-up for that, well you did, but it was all… Ok, let me put it this way, you don’t have to slap your readers in the face with what you’re doing, most of them are intelligent enough to figure things out. Where as you sort of plop things down in front of them, let them get a hold on that, then plop something new in front of them. I guess what I’m trying to say is you may (note that I say “may”) be moving a little to fast along your plot line. Maybe it’s just me though.

I’ll be watching for updates.

~Luke~
Queen Kat Food chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
The story is good, very well written. I know you are probably going to add some snide remark but you really should proofread your work. I mean I am not one to judge, everyone makes mistakes, but some of yours could be pretty easy to catch. Well I liked the story and I hope you keep it going. And remember criticism only helps you grow as a writer, if all you get is good comments then you should fear that people are not telling the truth, no story is "perfect," and I use that world very lightly. Kat
HorseChild chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
good fifth chapter!

~MAY YOU ALWAYS FLY FREE~

HorseChild
Wild Child with a twist chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
GREAT STORY!
Aneja chapter 6 . 1/19/2005
Your going to kill someone of waiting *me* if you dont post more! lol
Pam chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
Well, I personally thought it was good, the only thing I don't like is the chapters are too short, I would hope that in future chapters you would make them a bit longer, I'm a bit curious as to what her 'gift' is exactly, but can't wait till the next chapter, keep them coming.