Reviews for red river
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
exactly beautiful.

its interesting going back and reading older ones.
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
"disgusting was the display but deep within my mind someone whispered " Beautiful."" That's amazing. I just love that. This contained so many wonderful images and it was just gorgeously written. Awesome work as always.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Very nice, I loved it!
shinco chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Wow, my mind wouldn't have whispered that at all! BUT THE POEM IS BEAUTIFUL! Such wonderful imagery in every line! Just wonderful!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
O.O This is magnificent (sp?) visuals. Hehe!
Weeba chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Nice job. I love the image this poem creates, and the way you leave the revelation until the end. However, (and I have to say this applies to all your summaries and titles as well) I think you need to really seriously look over your work for grammatical or spelling mistakes; they really do put a reader off. If you don't want to have to go over your work yourself because you think you might be biased (believe me I know the feeling!), you might want to find a friend who can edit your work for you. It really is a shame to see such good conceptions and words hidden in grammatical errors.

There I said it. And thanks for the nice review! It's always good to hear that I'm appreciated.

Oh, I almost forgot! You were writing in your bio that you were sort of semi-atheist, but you weren't sure. I'm the same way, and I found out recently that there's a word for that: it's "agnostic". It's a conglomeration of the Latin roots "a" and "gno", meaning not knowing.

OK now I'm just showing off. I leave you with your new vocabulary word! Keep up the good work, but get an editor!

Weeba
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
The first thing i did when I was done reading it was nod and smile. You have an interesting and amazing way with words.
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
So dark, so elusively beautiful. Love it.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
What can I say about this poem? It's absolutely beautiful. I wish I could say more, but anybody who reads your poem and perfectly understand the eloquence of the poem and you as a writer. Good job -

Sumi-chan; A whisper in the wind, my love...
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Morbidly beautiful. I admire your imagery, this is really well-chosen and well-expressed. Also that tension of finding something sad and actually depressing beautiful at the same time. I know that feeling.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
beautiful piece. i love the imagery you use in this. awesome. _
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
wow, just. wow...
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Macabre beauty - you gotta love it. Excellent work! Diction, structure, descriptions... all perfect.
arcane devices chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
i strive to be an awesome writer like you, once again, please don't stop writing, your diction of words are very powerful.-ArcaneDevices
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I really loved it. That was great.