Reviews for The Hopeless & Lost
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Really great I like it.
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
*cheers* *claps* *Adds to faves* I LOVE IT! Tis awsome, love the rhyming, and it's so true. Keep it up.-pammy-
arcane devices chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
we all question life sometimes. The metaphors here are pretty decent. I enjoyed it. -ADD
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
the world is messed up, but there's not much we can do to fix it, so i guess we just have to face it. i mean, it was messed up before anyone of us got here... oh yea, dying isn't so bad... you wanna be stuck here forever? keep up the great work 0)
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
wow, i guess... i must say i've led a pretty sheltered life then~~ Will, of course the world is messed up~~ but i want to stay oblivious~ Great work~

keep writing!
NightAngel117 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I like this one. I like the last four lines the best.

Good job! ~NA117

PS- I love how you dedicate all of your works! THat's so cool!
o0oAnnie chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Depressing but brilliant poem...I loved the rhyming scheme...I'd have to say my favorite two lines were "We’re all drugged like sheep...Inside the herd wants to weep" Very interesting and pretty true perspective on us all...brilliant poem :) keep writing!
cookiemonster chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
that was really nice! I liked it a lot... it was very well-thought.

Henna

(thatnks for all the reviews)
tyrantvirus chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
awsome poem. yeah this world is deffinanty messed up big time. I really like how you constructed this, good work. XD
A View of MidNight chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Well, this poem really vividly illustrates how messed up the world is these days. I like it!