Reviews for All I Wanted Was To Fit In
Dark Wizardry chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Deep and angsty. I can't usually stand stories about hard done by, self-absorbed, ansty little teens, but those stories are usually written by people who think they're writing their biographies. I really liked this, it's quiet unusual, told from an interesting perspective. Alexis may not be a particularly inspiring heroine, but she represents something we can all relate to - peer pressure and the need to conform. Nicely told.
Meli-dear chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
A very impressive story! Poor Alexis... I greatly liked the theme, and maybe even partly glad that there was no actual romance (two kisses from Toby doesn't count P ). Or maybe there was romance, but Alexis might say that it's a useless detail. And she would be right.

Some minor grammar-mistakes, but it's too early in the morning (at least here it's too early) for me to be awake enough to also correct them -properly- 3
storyboy88 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
nice story i enjoyed reading it i could relate ...lol i dont know ohh and i updated my the girl story again
Blue Dragon-sy chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
First off, thankies very much for reviewing my story, "Eyes of the Wolf"! Haha, I like wolves too, that's why I wrote that story, but I like Dragons too! And Phoenixes! And half-humans! Whee! *bounces all over the place in excitement* Ahem. Now, I'm supposed to give you a story review, and that's what you gonna get! D

Whoa, this story is kinda typical, but the way you write it make it great! There are a few grammar mistakes here and there (too lazy to point them out P), but it's still okay. Y'know, actually one day I thought I'd write something like this story, but now I think I'll just stick to fantasy stories. That's my forte anyway. P

And in case you want to know, I also have a wolf character called Ray in my other story "Shadow Claw", if you're not too lazy to read such a long story. P I hope that you'll read (and review! D) my other stories, and thankies again for reviewing my "Eyes of the Wolf"! D

~Blue Dragon-sy, wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year! P

Quote: "Time waits for no one, not even its Guardian." -Skye, from my story 'Shadow Claw', Chapter 34.
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
hey it was Raven from your other story! er... sorry... back to this reveiw.

this was great. it was so sad, but she sort of learned her lessen and...stuff... great story. keep up the good work.

-kashe
Casey C chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Nice short-I liked the way you wrote it, you kind of knew they were going to screw her over and there was a sense she kind of expected it too. All in all well written! Kudos to you! _
Nightmare Alley chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I can totally relate. I've never gotten all that bad, but a lot of my veiws changed right after I first moved because I just wanted to fit in with everyone else. My style changed, my thoughts changed, my friends changed, and then I realized that its much better to be yourself.
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
That poor girl... i really didn't expect that ending. But all in all, a well written story.~ WB ~
Arisa Takemura chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Ohh! I didn't expect that ending! I mean, wow. Very awesome. I mean, it sucks for her, obviously, but it was still VERY VERY good!

Your description was very interesting. I would have liked to seen a little more rounding of the 'clique', like, fleshing them out a bit, but with a short story you don't have as much space to work with, so it isn't a big deal.

Besides, all you need to know was that they were lying, backstabbing jerks, neh? I feel really really sorry for Savannah, for being set up. I mean, yeah, she did do a lot of wrong things, but so do most teenagers. She went over the line, of course, but what a way to learn your lesson!

I enjoyed seeing a story with a theme, or a message, if you will. You normally just see stories about love, or death or something that happens, but not a theme behind it. Your whole story revolved around trust and betrayal. It was very refreshing to see an author make a point with a story, as opposed to just writing to see their stuff online.

Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

~Arisa