Reviews for thaw
alligater20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Lovely. This poem makes you a god among mere mortals. Great job. "aurora borealis across my night sky" - how deep, sensual, personality-revealing. I love it. Goes directly to my favorite stories. )
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Oh, wow, this is brilliant. I love the way that you somehow turn the ordinary into the extraordinary by fabricating poetry with enthralling vocabulary and poetic devices. The concept of this is also brilliant, and the analogies that you make here are always top-notch and skillful. Very cute.

JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
very cute.
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Aw! I LOVE this! It's so cute! It's not very much like a poem, but then it is...ah, making sense as usual. I love the "i was the ice queen, you the cigarette" thing...and the joke and's so cool how you always tell an awesome story through your poems! Keep up the good work! Love, Mia
reicheru chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
hahass. very nice. i like sunkist oranges )

lovee rei.
matapokker chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
i like the way you put the hard ice covering the 'ice princess' melting. bulletproof frozen water shell! (meaning that nothing could get past through her wall except the 'cigarette' right. anyway that's what i thought.)
Ohmm chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Ooh nice analogies here. It's an interesting perspective here, and I like how you portray the inner softer side of the ice princess ever so subtly. Good job!
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
nice touch on the emotional bases. But I didn't really feel captivated. -winter
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Vernal equinox,

Nightingale in bloom. —m—

p.s. good to see you're posting again.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I love this. Your analogies are just.. great. Metaphors like I've never thought of 'em. You always paint this incredble picture.