Reviews for Death's Herald
Fangirl chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Awesome More!
thebluesky chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
This is a very nice story that I enjoyed. I hope this gets updated and that you haven't given up on or forgotten about.
rye-chan chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Your story is very interesting. I look forward to reading more of it. Keep up the good work. :)
curiouseditor chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
i know that you have probably stopped thinking about this story, but i quite enjoyed it. there were no grammar or spelling mistakes, so i could read it without getting annoyed. your style of writing is appealing in some ways, but im not quite sure what they are. i hope to read more of your stories in the future.

good luck!
RurikoTsukuyomi chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
This is wonderful. :) I enjoyed it very much!
End User 91802 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ack! Where's the rest? More chappies...? *puppy-dog eyes*

Love it!
house of flies chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
wow. that's all i have to say, i guess. amazing writing.
LoneWolf-234 chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
ah this is a really good story! Cant wait for more, oh an please update Kalonice!
LunarChick chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Even though this was a short chapter you wrote it very good! Keep writing!
Subbie chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
wow. At first I was getting this whole bad vibe from Alston, and then he goies and does something like that! What are you supposed to say to THAT? Ah well. I'd like to hear maybe a oneshot? or somthing from the boy in the lasts chapters perpective. he kinda sounds like an enigma. but of course, you don't have to, it just sounds really cool.

And what exactly does Alston want remy for? At first, I thought it was for like a pleasure slave or something, B/C apparently he didn't want raven to "take him" but now he has a human of his own?

Ok, I'll just admit that I'm about as confused as Remy.

Lee
SesshoumaruTakahashi chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
The ending confused me so far, but I loved it. I hope there will be more, but for now, I will read the other story you have posted...
gerigirl chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
yes now this is the kind of story that i like to read. when are more chapters going to be posted up for the continuation of this story i'm in suspense waiting to finish reading this story.
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
oh my...lol who was that? please update soon we can find out lol And this is the same Alston who isn't on good terms with our other vamp?hmm interesting.. update soon!
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
ah! i had to review this chapter the suspence is wonderful! and the hints of comedy rock . haha but on to the next chapter!
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to read more!