Reviews for The Prayer For A Friend
not-here chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This is great. I've felt this way so many times.
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow. That was a good poem and Im sry u feel this way but u have friends even if it doesn't seem like it. I know we live far away but if u ever need to talk I am here. Just drop me an email!
Devonshirelass chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Sounds very familiar, except for me it was not the material things but they seem to take advantage of my giving nature. Only wanted me when they split with a boyfriend or they got into trouble and needed help, i always seem to be the agony aunt the helping hand. When their life is ok and I run into problems they are never there, I am also left alone to deal with it. i think that is the basic human nature and it stinks!
Pega-Gryph chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow that was nice Writerforever. You shouldn't worry about such things, though it's perfectly normal, cause I myself have prayed the same prayer a number of times: you just make sure your true to Christ ok? He's the only one out there who knows what your going through, and He's the only one whe will ever, ever be there for you. Very nice poem; oh yeah, glad GLAD to be your friend man *smilez*!

Huey P. FlyingAce.