Reviews for Sirens of Eire
Flint chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This was posibly one of the best things I have read in ages. Thank you so very much for writing it and bringing a feeling of home back to me with the unmistakable knowlege that there is always more to what we see and hear. You are truly a blessing to the writing communtiy. May your quill never run dry.
regl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
A very enoyable fantasy, definitely light-hearted but with a hint of the threatening and sinister behind the magical. The author has a good knack for the amusing and off-beat turn of phrase, and you end up wanting to know more about the characters. In fact, I hope for a sequel or series...
mrled chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow. I was delighted. I enjoyed the character development especially, and I think that one of your best traits as a writer is your knack toward truly enchanting characters. The plot, also, is very well done - you've written a concise, purposeful plot while managing to put in lovely, charming details and subplots that make your style feel very polished, but also very leisurely. The pace at which one can read your work is almost completely unique to you. This is my favorite part about your writing from an artistic, aesthetic point of view, because it makes your stories charming in the same way that it would make a painted beautiful.

In addition, I love that all your words were spelled correctly and there were no grammatical errors. Also as usual. :)