Reviews for Poetry of a Broken Soul
ur friend chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i love this i just wanted to review for the i liked it a lot u are a good writer
aquamoon222 chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
You don't think this is good? Well, I think it's amazing! It has such imagry and a very strong meaning! Of all the poems in here this is the most symbolic. I really enjoyed this, the message of enduring all things in times of trial was astounding! I'm glad you posted this!_

Amanda
aquamoon222 chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
WOW! This is really good! It's my favorite so far, and I can really relate. I love the flow of this and the format; this really touched me!
aquamoon222 chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
I like how each stanza starts out with "I blank" and then goes on from there. This is very heart-felt and amazingly sad. It made me want to cry! :( Wonderful work!
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
aw... that is so true, I can really relate!:( So sad! Very nice imagry, and the emotions are so strong! The flow could have been better, I think. Well done!_

Amanda
Choleric Mist chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
I think this poem is the best out of the four of them! It is so imaginative, really shows the reader what's happening. The others were good, but they lacked the amount of imagination this one , well done!
Choleric Mist chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I can really relate to it. The start of this poem really hit home for me, "no one cares, no one even blinks" those lines just touched my heart quite quickly. This piece is appretiated much with me, and I will go on to read the other chapters now.
Surreptitiously Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Huzzah! Someone read them! Oh and thanx for the advice I'll keep that in mind.
otterpaws chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Aw, that was so sad! Well, it was pretty well written, although I would suggest making the flow of the poem a bit...flowier...like a stream! It was good, though!