Reviews for Love, Willed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I can't understand why this hasn't more reviews, your writing is absolutely magical
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is so beautiful. You should be proud of yourself.
Dancing Waters chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Oh, this was beautiful. I can't say heartfelt because you will pick on that P. Hehe.

It's cute cute cute. And you make it seem so easy to just write complex thoughts out like that in simple but perfect words.

I'm mystified. Hhehe. I love it. -love, Enat
lazarusoutcast chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
It is very difficult to pursue an original idea in poetry- it seems all the ideas dried up long ago. But, this is a very refreshing poem; it is so new, so fresh. Its stylization is reminiscent of Emily Dickinson, yet seriously modern as well. Great work.
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Love this definition of love. ( and it's just so cool that you remembered me, btw, if not for such an easy reason...ah, yes, I do have the most difficult name, no? Sorry...)

But yes. The rhythm and word choice in this poem is almost...what's the word...ballad-like, I guess, but better. The way 'The Iliad', for example, was written...only concentrating on one sub-topic of the classic, and all the much better for it. Draws your attention more, you see. This definition of love, and the declaration-I think?-of it is extremely touching. Love it.
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I love your wording...its sounds so historic and cool. I always admire ppl who can place it in that format.

Ps- could you please check out some of my stories? I am not forcing you, but I would like you to check it (maybe cz I hope it will change your mind on God.)
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
*applauds* its just how I feel about Josie!

such wordship, wow!
darqlyte chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Trust is faith, therefore you have faith. Example: If I sit in a chair, I am trusting that chair to hold me up, I am putting my *faith* in that chair. Faith is just another word for trust. In the dictionary one definition of faith is: Belief and TRUST, (Note the capitals.) in and loyalty to God. That is faith. We all have faith, (Yes, even you, believe it or not.) just in different things, and some of us, (Us Christians.) have faith in God. We can't see air, and yet we know it's there, how? (Duh!) Because we can breathe it in. To say you have no faith is a lie. I respect yur oppinion, but you can't get away with saying you have no faith. (I know, poor me, I'm so misguieded for believing in something I can't hear, or putting my faith, (aka trust.) in something I can't see. When I chat with people, I can't see them, or hear them, but I know they are there, because I can read their words. Sorry for babling, I got carried away. God Bless.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
i love your perspective... on this and all subjects.
Ivy Thorn chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Logic on love I never considered. Your style compliments the piece well and it reads well. Trusting love on immortal Whatevers sounds like it would take faith.