Reviews for prostitute
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I wasn't too sure about the poem at first, but then I read it all and found it was really sad. Well done.
tabiboi chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow-sad, but good. You might like my "You Want a Ray 'o Sunshine?" it's also about a prostitute.
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Very interesting look of life as a prostitute. The name is what really grabbed my attention. I thought it was a joke at first, but then I read it. What a sad way to go...but then again...Nice work again. Hope to see more.

Masochist Maxwell
Ethereal Kisses chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Hey, sorry it took me so long to return your review. Thanks so much for reviewing my poem! It meant a lot to me!

Anyway, your poem. Wow! Now it's MY turn to say that I love your rhyming! This was great, really really good. I really love the idea of doing a piece of work from a prostitutes perspective. It's a great idea, and a great piece of work. Well done!

Ethereal Kisses
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Whoah..the last line is extremily powerful. Hits you like a speeding car. Very nicely
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
omg... this is the best poem i have ever read and it kinda gives you a whole different view of the life of a protitute and all i can say is that this was amazing and you wrote a great poem, really, really, good, loved every word of it. lots of love AllyCred