Reviews for Bloodline
A.Teen Psycho chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
I likey.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
So... Ri'Tai is his pet. And is Lyetaen human? Are the Draygons human? Oh, well. I'm confused, but that is okay. I'm always confused.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Whoa. Okay...Awesome Chapter! Again. I am really liking this story. Keep up the good work. I'm a little confused... But none the less, I like it.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I love your story! This chapter was great! The plot sounds good. I'm already hooked.
inconditusgauis chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
hmm... why haven't you updated? lol.
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
sup.

how ya doin?

...I must sound like an idiot trying to hold this conversation...

anyway, I just wanted to say that this story rocks (all your others kick ass too) and you're my favorite author.

that's about the closest I can come to a deep conversation... sorry.

good luck with everything.
Amber Hill chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
fantastic! i love this story! i haven't read a fictionpress story in ages and this is the first time in probably a few months... u made me fall in love with online stories again! keep it up! :)
hellomoto chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
please please update
scissor sex chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Wait- is this going to be a Ri'Tai/Lyetaen romance? Don't get me wrong, I am a great fan of your writing/stories. However, a Draygon/Human romance is sick! It's like a human and a chimpanzee. Yes, it is possible for humans and chimps to mate and have babies. (only 1% difference in DNA). :(
Kura-sama chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Ned moree~

Need more Lye & Ri'Tai interactions~ Muahahaa~ Can't wait till she has to sleep in the same room as him ... muahaha.
Lost-in-dark chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Poor Ri Tai...I wish she could understand the lanugage...the girl...Paia, she should help her, SHE HAS TO WEAR A COLLAR? evil Draygons...PLEZE up-date soon...Thank-you SO cery much for up-dating so soon!
raniaur chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Nice chapter. I look forward to reading more. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Wild Child with a Twist chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
lol. . .she thought that they were gonna rape her . . . that is funny, I'm sorry but that is hillarious. . . anyways I really like this chapter. . paia is cute. .
Kali chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Poor Ri'Tai! Great story,please continue writing.
Hotkitty chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
POOR RI'TAI! thats realli horrible... wat does the lil 1/4 sign stand 4? that was realli funny, the whole bathing thing and the way you used the word perverse lol. UPDATE SOON and email me wen u do!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »