Reviews for Bloodline
ChristianAngel01 chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
ohh this was amazing I loved it

it was funny and it had alot of action which I liked
SapphireEyes16 chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
this story is in my faves! update soon!
LoveRehab chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
How did you come up with the names for this story? They are so cool. I really like them. They sound sort of Chinese.
LoveRehab chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I read this a while back and never reviewed. I wanted to make sure to let you know, I'm in love with this story. It's awesome. I hope you'll update it again!
Scared Loveless chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
This is a very good story, and I am anxious to see what happens next.
ItalianQT chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
Really good story so far! I think u should continue it! :-)
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
great beginning! this is the second story of yours that I have started and i really like it so far. I hope you update soon!
little fox demon chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
cool story i hope u continue im just guessing but i assume RiTai and Lyetaen fall for each other later on oh well
neverliveindoubt chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
please please please please update, I know you don't like this story much but some people do, and as a wonderful writer you have an obligation to your loyal fans, but even if you never update (which would kill me) I still love your work.
neverliveindoubt chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Please! Please Please lpease! Update! I do like this story, I realy don't know why either but It's probably because it is one of the better quality stories that I've read, and would like to know the end please... And I'm preaty sure I know what happened with the jewel...
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 11 . 12/29/2006
YOU EVIL THING! YOU MUST UPDATE!
naningxoxo chapter 11 . 10/12/2006
This is really really good... finally! it's been a long time since someone has made a story where there is a female warrior! i love those kinds of stories even when i know i suck at writing them but oh well. sorry if i am rambling oh yeah! UPDATE ASS SOON ASS YOU CAN BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT THAT LONG BEFORE I FORGET THIS STORY AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT AS MUCH!
atreyu love chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
im gonna cry! WHERE ARE THE UPDATES ? ;_;
atreyu love chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
wow. nice. id love to learn to fight ;;
atreyu love chapter 9 . 8/16/2006
oi, sad that that other person died _ so i wonder how shes gonna save vives !
200 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »