Reviews for Bloodline
atreyu love chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
oi, lye.. is a meanie :P
atreyu love chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
this reminds me of RED RIVER :D its one of my favorite mangas
atreyu love chapter 6 . 8/16/2006
O_O whats gonna happen?
atreyu love chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
she doesnt notice that the necklace is missing?
atreyu love chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
hmm.. the necklace , does she still have the sword?
atreyu love chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
oi, wow. ive never gotten stitches :D
atreyu love chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
O_O that made me shiver to think that they threw the men into the whirlpools _
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
hmm.. this is interesting.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
dude u have to update ur stories.
Mali Steelwing chapter 11 . 5/21/2006
two words: Love it. I love your writings, they're so well done!
Ck90 chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
Update Update Update! I don't know if there is any hope of you updating this story but I will leave a review. You have some wonderfull Ideas for the story and it is well written jusst like the attic update that one too!
naivete chica chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
heyz. nice story. you have a really good plot.. from wat ive read, and heaps of nice ideas. my advice wud be to leave out some uneeded scenes.. and speed up the pace of the story. nothing has happened between Ri'Tai and Lyetaen yet, and you should probably get to it soon. " good luck with this, and update soon. )
Fifine chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday _ May all your wishes come true and i wish you the best for 2006 ! And (ok, your birthday was a pretext...kinda lol) please don't forget this story, really this one is so great, you gotta keep going. The different populations (I love the draygons :P) you created are really interesting and i can't wait to read what will happen between Ri'Tai and Lyetaën (coz both are like 2 balls of electricity around each other, it keeps things interesting héhé). And yeah...don't forget about this story ok ? I know it is on hiatus but once you have nothing better to do with yourself, please continue the writing of bloodline _And happy birthday again ;)
Juniper Nights chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
i like!write more!
Aisling chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
OK, I was getting worried that Ri'Tai seemed to be getting too close to Draygoons, but after last chapter my faith was restored. No matter how nice Pai is Ri'Tai shouldn't forget that Draygoons are responcible for her family's death. Too often I see a good story ruined by slave falling way too fast for her master, which is highly unrealistic and lets just say has an ew factor. Goddess, woman, the man is treating you like a thing; have some dignity.

The emperor seems like an interesting character. I don't like Pai, she's annoying. I can't really sympathise with Lye and Pai's loss of their father as I believe he got what he deserved and they experienced what many humans did in the same situation. And unlike humans they still have their freedom.

The collar thing is so shameful. I hope Ri'Tai finds a way to get rid of it.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »