Reviews for Bloodline
anon chapter 11 . 10/11/2005
Yay! Please update soon!
Selena Brudi chapter 11 . 9/16/2005
o... good story so far! Lyetaën can get really annoying though... too bad the collar is enforced with magic... anyways, i have to go... bibi! good story and update soon!

~Mythical Luver~
rosiedreamer chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
UPDATE YOU FREAKING...

hi

please update

love

rosiedreamer
maho.shojo chapter 11 . 8/2/2005
ah, to have to eat your own words.. that is the worst. Once again... amazing work! hehe, please update soon!
maho.shojo chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Hehe, that's so cool! Beautifully writen... reminds me of something from a Jackie Chan Movie.. i forgot which one...I
maho.shojo chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
kewl! hehe, this story is so awesome!hmm.. i'm thinking, what would a Draygon really look like? would there be scales and wings and claws just bam! out of no where? or would they gradually go? hmm... well.. maybe i'll find more info on them later on..
A. Teen Psycho chapter 11 . 7/21/2005
I think I speak on behalf of all of your Bloodline readers,

PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!I WOULD LOVE IT SO MUCH IF YOU WOULD POST IT!
aoi-suzaku17 chapter 11 . 7/13/2005
OMG~ Hey, I'll tell you why I LOVE this story...well there are LOTS of reasons, first of, I love fantasy and you story just inspired me so much! (But that doesnt mean, I dont like your other story, I actually LOVE them all. _) I love each of your original characters, I always enjoy cheering on Ri'Tai and Paia . So please please UPDATE soon! It will be nice to see Lyetaen and Ri'Tai become a little more civilized with each other!
frentel chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
I generally agree with the main charactrer, but I can't dilike Lyetaen, he's too good to his sister. Sigh. I love this story, even if I can't pronounce half of their names. That's not important though.
embersilence chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
-Claps- Nicely done so far! The plot is very interesting and the whole races idea is very imaginative. D I find Draygons as the most intimidating yet awesome creatures of them all. -Nods- Ri-Tai is awesome though. xP I love her attitude and the fact that she can fight is a definite plus. ;) I want her to end up with Lyetaën though. ; Heh.

Anyways, hope you update soon! 'Till then.
sarabeth120 chapter 11 . 6/7/2005
Wow! I LOVE this story! You got some imagination to come up with all of this! This is one of the best and most original stories I have read on here! I hope you update soon!
Cooties chapter 11 . 5/30/2005
Wow! This seems like a great story! I love it so far! Ri-Tai is so awesome! I LOVE HER! And I REALLY REALLY hope Rayk is still alive because I REALLY REALLY want him and Ri-Tai to get together. Although Lyetaën is pretty cool, too. Update soon, this story is so good!
ErgoSchmergo chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
Well, I'll say that I like this story too. A little less mature in the writing at the beginning but I can see it has developed since then. Watch out for simple typos and some verb tense agreement, just like the other one. Other than that, good story. And if you're wondering why people like it, I think it might be because it appeals to everyone. It appeals to the women because, hell, the protagonist is a girl. And it appeals to the guy because it's got enough action and it's not too mushy. Get what I'm saying?
Dragonmount chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
One of the best stories I've read yet. Hope for updates soon.
Fifine chapter 11 . 5/24/2005
I LOVED that story ! I'm now completely hooked :P Please update soon ! :)
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »