Reviews for Bloodline
raniaur chapter 10 . 5/8/2005
I liked that! I love that sort of action! It totally rocks! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Treg chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
who can say, if ive been changed for the better? i do beleieve i have been changed for the better...because i knew this story... i have been changed for good.
maku'e chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
I wonder what Lyetaen will say when he sees Vives. Ri and Paia are so in trouble. Anyways good chapter. Please update soon. makue
FireDragonBL chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
_ nice chap!good fight scene lolupdate soon!-BL
unbridledfear chapter 9 . 5/2/2005
Wow, awesome chapter. I can't believe her lover is dead! That is so horrid! I loved this chapter. It was the perfect length.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
That was so good. Is Rayk going to enter any time soon?I would love to see Lyetaen's face after seeing that Rayk was in love with Ri'Tai.

Paia is such a sweet girl. She's seems like she's sees every race as an equal. That's so cool.

Lyetaen is so cold hearted. But some how I have a feeling he has a much better personality, because of his fondness for his sister.
water block chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
Great chapter. It's great that you updated. I really like this story.

I can't remember if I already told you this or not, but I think it's really cool how you gave Ri'Tai the ability to understand Drangon language. That was fun/funny.

Please update soon!
maku'e chapter 9 . 4/28/2005
Really great chapter as usual. Will Ri'tai ever see Rayk again? That will be interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next. And please update quicker. Thank you. makue
raniaur chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
Interesting! Me like! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Hotkitty chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
im glad you updated. you have realli good chapters. id make this longer but im really rushed, i hope you update the chosen soon. i miss that fic.
Tomako Briefs chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Gasp! I wonder what the plan is.
Neaera chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
ah! another stunning chapter! it's wickedly awesome so keep writting! it's so catchy and stuffs...i love it!
Cerise chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
i was wondering...i went to your website and saw that you had done a few drawings...could you try drawing a draygon? i can't piture paia and her brother in my head!

also, i LOVE saltines! *mouth waters*
Kat chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Yay you updated! awesome chapter by the way. Can't wait for more. Later.
FireDragonBL chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
yay u updated this story finally lol

gj, liked it a lot

just pls update sooner okay?

-BL