Reviews for Bloodline
Caelest chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
Interesting story. You've created a whole new world of creatures! If you ever think about writing a book, go for it!
Descendant of Darkness chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
I luv Paia, she's so cute!
cloverluck11 chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
wow, wicked story! it's gonna be interesting to see how the rest of the story will turn out!
maku'e chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
They wouldn't let me write anything for the eighth chapter because i have already written a review. blah... anyways i just wnated to kindly remind you to please please update. i really like your story and i cannot wait to see what will happen next. please do not make me wait any longer. thank you for listening to my plea of desperation. maku'e
water block chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
I just found out today that I over looked ch 7&8 when I was reading this story before. I really like this story and can't wait for more. Please update soon!
Lokarette chapter 8 . 4/7/2005
i think the emerald rayk gave to ri'tai gave was the crest thing. anyway... is there gonna be romance between lye and ri'tai? i hope so...
Water Block chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
This story is very cool! The whole time I was reading, I kept thinking; "Is this how Tiny (our dog) feels?" I really enjoyed this, and I hope you continue. I also enjoy how 'feisy' Ri'Tai is, kicking the friends across the room, kicking out teeth, ect. Will she get her sword back? Did the dad dragon take it with, and has it locked somewhere? And has she noticed that her present pendant necklace is missing? Please! I need more!
lool chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
Cool!
alfers chapter 8 . 4/1/2005
I honestly think I need to murder everyone on my favorite's list for not updating. Do you know how incredibly aggrivating that is? Huh! To coem on everyday to find out there isn't anything new? *glares*
maku'e chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
Very good story. Please continue. Pretty pretty please.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
Finally! You've added a chapter! Oh my gosh, this story keeps on getting interesting and more interesting!

I can't wait for the next chapter, but as an author, I understand if it takes a while to update. (Although I would really like to read the next chapter)

I really, really really, like this story.

I love Ri'Tai, she's so brave and courageous, and I love Lyetaen because well...he'sjust him and that makes him the bomb-diggity (As my friend Abby says) Oh, and I can't forget Paia, she's just too cool and innocent, how coulc I not like her?
Marishi chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
I'm really impressed by this story. I can't wait to read more.
raniaur chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
Well she IS right! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Hotkitty chapter 8 . 3/25/2005
wOoT, you updated. this is really heating up. update again soon!
Lorok chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
Its pretty good. But the dialog is pretty unrealistic. I mean your other characters in your two human world stories were far more believable. I love the story nonetheless but still... Like would Paia stop focusing on her fathers death so much right away? Would an eight year old girl, I'm assuming her age, really not figure out that her father is in war when he's going away constantly and is called a General? Other than some of the unrealisticness I find it a great story.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »