Reviews for Bloodline
unbridledfear chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
Awesome story! I love your characters, byt where's the romance? Really, I mean...This IS a romance, isn't it? I mean, I love your story, awesome writing, and all that. Keep it up and UPDATE!
Little Fox Girl chapter 7 . 3/11/2005
I love this story, and I'm so happy that Ri'Tai has finally gotten a chance to really talk with (or yell at) the Draygon's!
Kura-sama chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
XD I love Ri'tai's temper XD Fiesty lil spitfire isn't she? A war is coming~ who's behind the cat's attack? Can't wait to read more! update sooN! Love yoU!
unbridledfear chapter 7 . 3/4/2005
heeheeheehee...that was great! It was an awesome way to "teach" her the language. I thought for a moment he meant that he was trying to show affection the human way...like maybe Draygons have another...and...yeah, I'm shutting up. Anyway, awesome chapter, though I don't quite understand Ri'Tai's outburtst. However, great chapter...now you need to update!
Auzer Dragon chapter 7 . 3/4/2005
Great chapter I love how Lyetaen was able to transfer his language to Ri'Tai. It was so creative the way you did that. I cant wait for the next chapter.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
This chapter was kind of funny! I liked it. You must keep going!
A.Teen Psycho chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
YES U UPDATED! HAPPIENESS~I'm happy u decided 2!
Lorok chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
Hey great new chapter. I like what you've done with it. Not what I had expected. I bet that you had her boyfriend help the Fellins.
BTW chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
Also, a more detailed description of what draygons look like exactly might be nice. B/C when i'm thinking of Lyetaen, I'm thinking of this ugly huge hulking creature w/ a lizard's head. (Lizard lips that 'kissed' Ri'Tai! Hey! that reminds me of that song we learned in elementary school...'chicken lips and lizard hips and alligator eyes...monkey legs and buzzard eggs...whoops. sorry. hem) do draygons look like humans, except w/ a tail? i know you gave a description b4, but it's still unclear. thanx
Waxed chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
It's GOOD that paia's father died! evil draygon! and ritai should have helped the cute kitties! (i love kitties) not the ebil draygons! even paia, as cute as she is, is EVIL. she likes the enemy (is-draiq).

however, i'm glad that you made ritai protect paia...it sets her apart from the draygons. :D

hehe a bit self-contradictory but oh-oh. i love your writing style. :D
clair-a-net chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
That so cool, i think its smart that you got them to speak the same language, because it was kind of a hinderance with the language bareor. Also Why didn't she exscape? and will she ever get her sword back? update soon. clair_a_net
Wild Child chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
yay SHE CAN TALK! W00T! LIfe IS GOOD!
Lady Saleci Loramma chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
I really thought there was going to be a kiss there, but alack, I was wrong. I'm really enjoying this, have been reading it for a while now. Keep it up. -Saleci
raniaur chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
Hey. COOL chapter. I liked it *grinning* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
MorganaLeFay1 chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
This chapter kicked ass! I loved the action! Action scenes are the besterest! GO YOU!Update soon, okay? -
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »