Reviews for Bloodline
FireDragonBL chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
nice...good job once again _getting better, and noy ri'tai can speak draygon lol-BL
Hotkitty chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
omg omg omg! i am REALLI excited now. omg omg omg! this is so kuel, she finalli knows the language! now they can tlk loads and loads and loads. yay! u HAVE 2 update soon, the cliffie was brilliant! i g2g now but update soon and my alerts are now working so you dont have to email me! bibi!
Hotkitty chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
O-o-ooh i like it! im realli curious now... the action will begin mwahahaha update soon and email me when u do!
Defenestrate Death chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
I've really been enjoying this story. The only thing is the war that seems about to break loose is one to overthrow the Draygons who oppress and beat up other races, right? So why would Ri'Tai want to stop that war, as it says she will in the summary? I assume that all will become clear in the chapters to come. Please update soon!
Kura-sama chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
. waah evil foreshadowing~ Need to know what is going to happen and bring chaos ~ the Drygons going to war?

Update soon~
Tomako Briefs chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
Bum bum BUM!

Damn you and your cliffhangers! _ But hooray for yet another well-written chapter of an entertaining story. _
Waxed chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
Evil cliffie!

I love your understated humour: “Humans are like that. Sometimes I believe that they simply don’t like to be clean.”

Hehe
ForestYoukai chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
Wow, I love this story so much please keep it up!
Abby chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
hey. good story, I'm glad you finally decided to update
Lost-in-dark chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
OH no...i'm almost afraid to know what's going to happen next! Pleze hurry and up-date, it's a really good story! lotz of love cya...
unbridledfear chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
I don't feel like signing in. However, this was an awesome chapter! You have a great style AND you write well (Thank you so much!). I do not like the fact that you made the chapter end in a cliffhanger, but I'll get over it as soon as you post the next chapter!
raniaur chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
Chaos? Tell me! You have to write faster. Tell, tell, tell. Cliffs *groans* I hate 'em. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
FireDragonBL chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
once again, _ good job, luv this storyj0, think u could check out my fic?its eternal strife, chp 1thx-BL
Lorok chapter 6 . 2/25/2005
Great new chapter. Thank you for the description. Wait so do Draygons have claws or hands. If you answer that then I am good. I bet I know what's gonna happen, a revolt will start and it'll be led by her old boyfriend what's-his-face or something. And he'll get pissed at Lytaen I know that ain't right spelling I just can't get his name right. Can't wait for the next chapter. Can you get it out in a week?
A.Teen Psycho chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
This is very interesting...Contiue as soon as you can, please. I'm very keen on knowing what happens. I NEED to know what happens. You leave it there with no hope for Ri'Tai. Update soon!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »