Reviews for The Once and Never Prince
Evelyn Hawkins chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Hey Tirra Lirra! I'm a new author here, but you may know me as Frodo Baggins from Stories of Arda and one of your fans. ;) Yeah. Anyway, I should be doing chemistry right now, so I can't read this but I've been told its really good and look forward to reading later. After Chemistry takes my brain. *ahh* The joys of homeschooling: You can always get distracted by the computer.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I can't wait to read this and hopefully other stories too.

Thanks and God bless!

Truly yous,

Frodo of Bag End
Elizabeth More chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Oh my word! *gasps* That is cruel, cruel to leave your poor readers on a cliff-hanger like that! :)

The battle scene was very, very well-done, intense enough to make me worried for both brothers. Talagan's last struggle left me breathless. He can't die! Please, please update ASAP! (You know, I can't wait till I get far enough along in my own story to do this to my readers. *evil laugh* :D)

God bless,

Galadriel
Elizabeth More chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I like Talagan and Jedin already. The closeness between them is beautifully portrayed. :) And I also love your Elven realm. I can definitely see a bit of Tolkien influence, but I like it! :)

God bless,

Galadriel
Quickfingers chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
Hey, nice to see you about again...read your updated chapters and it brought back memories of my first read...still very good read. I can't wait to read more!
KaronePrincess chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Hey...this is so INTERESTING..!

The brothers are so cool. I LOVE each other personality. I wish they were one. They are very talented!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, and PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATE THE STORY!PLEASE!
Maureen O'Brian chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Hey friend...holy cow this story is AMAZING! Definitely a new favorite. Keep writing.
SirGwain chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
Long time no see, but i finally reviewed this chapter and i stand back in awe. It is good to know people can still write so well. Now back to the chapter; I thought it was quite short but well elaborated. You kinda described the events and didnt really plunge into the character plotting. 'I' still wanna kinda see what Tali and Gedin are all about. Aside from that the rest is great, the description is fantastic and the action left me breathless. UpDaTe sOoN.
Quick fingers chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
I like your writing style, you flow well. I'll be waiting for more updates.

I can't see any thing wrong with your grammar or spelling, which doesn't mean there's nothing there...

Also, you seem to have you stuff down, I could praise you, but I might give you too big a head. I'll just say that you out strip me as a writer, not that that's saying much for you...
KGD chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Wow! I really like this. The battle scene was very tense. I was holding my breath for a couple of paragraphs (literally, I had to tell myself to breath). Also I really like your characters so far, I can't wait to see them further developed. I hope this will have some dark twists in it... Keep writing!
SirGwain chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
The second chapter is so well written. You have a real gift at writing. I could just feel myself inside the story. The imagery, the conversations, the thoughts; everything is flawless. Im really interested in the minstrel more than any other *wink, wink*. Great, please update soon.
bumblebee25 chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
that was awesome! please hurry and post the next chapter!

LittleRedHorse chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
Elves, woad, and Arthurian legend? It's like my dream come true. It's interesting that you use Slante as an Elvish word, too... Anyway, I sense...Tolkien influence? Edain was the word he invented to decribe the race of Men; I don't know if you're aware of that or not...you might want to change that, so you don't ruffle any feathers...

I know I'm ranting about the background of this story, but only because I think it's so terribly interesting. My own story features psuedo-woad and psuedo-Celts...hehe, so I really indentify with this one.

My ears are perked, Taryn. Keep writing, and I'll read. You have a graceful writing style and I suspect you are building a very thorough culture for these Elves as well. Nicely done.

By the way..."Nimue"...haha, I caught that too. I just love it.
DarkPharaoh1666 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Whoa. Can i say good, like really really good? Your writing is excellent! Update soon. Gedin is my favorite so far _
SirGwain chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Loved and Loved and Loved...Perfect, Flawless...I just stand in awe..Please Update very soon!