Reviews for Who Are You?
Dark Arrow chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
You must be very good at poetry. Honestly, where does your ideas come from? This is very good.
Kirona of the skies chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
_; We've already gone through this, and I shall not push the issue any more. At least for now, because it would be stupid and ignorant and rude. Ignorant and rude I am not. (I hope). And I try not to be stupid, tho I often fail miserably.
Katie-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
*wince* Those are hard questions. With good reason, too. And although I said I'd never get into this with you again, it sort of hurts. Because you're asking questions without good answers, and I know that answers are the only things that will help. And I can't give you those. So, instead, I'm going to sent you every little iota of love I have in my being. Feel the love, sister. Feel the love.
paradigmMM23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I'm realy sorry to hear this. I have also lost people both close and not so close. I don't feel affended by this, i acctualy think of the same things myself sometimes. Awsome job! keep writing!

p.s. please r&r some of my stuff
smiley face chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Ah. A girl at my school died last year in a car crash too. I didn't know her very well.. her locker was next to mine, and we were in the same home room.

Even if ya don't know the person, it is horrid to have that happen so close by.

Thats terribly depressing, I'm sorry to hear that your school is going through the same thing mine did.
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Not sure if im offended cuz i do wonder that exact same thing sometimes. i try not to think about it too much, though, cuz when i think about it, i start to doubt and lose faith, and i get all confused...anyway, its good to see someone not afraid to express how they really feel. keep writing. :)