Reviews for He Was Smiling
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
How sad! Your dream was definately a good basis for a short story...I wonder whether you couldn't have upped the drama/angst in this peice a little, though...It seemed just a bit wooden at times. Your grammar was excellant, though, and your imagery good - keep writing.
Oringinal Lolly chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
WOW! very powerful. i like how you told what he was thinking. its really intence i love it!

Keep up the great work!
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That is so sad. A very well written, descriptive peice.

-write on!
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Wow. I like the way you started off with the argument, not wasting any words. The italicized phrases add personality of the character, which is a nice touch.
MagzRL chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Nicee! :D

Magz.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
What a freaky dream, you actually had that? I had a weird dream last night about a live pig being chopped or something...dreams are so random. That was interesting...good job!
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
*blink* I hope you don't have dreams like this often, dear...

Very well-written, though. :) I like.
danielle oaks chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
very sad dream. i think the ending would have been better if it was "i guess i'll have to find out" or whatever u had there cuz we know he/u person is going to jump. or do the jump thing with less talk about it. good job tho.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
so yeah.. this was NOT a fun dream at all. don't worry all, i don't plan on killing myself anytime soon or ever.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
OMG ! O.O

* Noelle O.O;V *
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
omg *stares* jez
Jessica chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That's pretty good. I wish my eyes hadn't jumped ahead, but it's very good. Short and sweet- sort of. Interesting dream, I guess?