Reviews for Cherry
just dani chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
i love the metaphores and the strong message it gives. well done
Blindfire40 chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Well...I don't generally like such poems, but this one was rather good...good metaphors. Good rythm...very good rhyming for a free verse...Good work overall. I enjoyed it. One or two minor typos, but thats the only bad part.;
Mercutio's Heir chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
It seems...bittersweet, regretful...and really good. Very nice job. I really like it more uncentered (though that probably doesn't matter, I just felt like saying it.) Seriously, great job.
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Aw, I liked this. Good job Hehe!
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
aw..this is very kewete kewete kewete!

thanx for reviewing me too! write more soon!

p.s. the stanzas thingie hasn't worked for me for sum reason- hahah, maybe i did it wrong...p
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I think it looks being centred...and nice's really cool! And "Torturous Torrent" is about my
b-U-b-TRUE chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I really like this. It's very symbolic, and I like your analogies! thanks for reviewing so many of my poems!
Anna178 chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
I think I like the centered one better...

Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
This is realyl brilliant, I'm serious. I like the shed your skin part, has a very...sly...ending...witty perhaps?

unjaundiced chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
well, i definitely get a sense that the flavour is only skin deep, yet unforgettable.
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
brilliant poem. The last stanza lingers and haunts my mind.
AlwaysAmberella chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
chairmanmeow chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
I love the idea, but I'm not really crazy about the whole snake thing. But the cherries... ah, nice imagery there.
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Oh god, this was really well written. Your style is great, and it almost had a seductive feeling to it. The only flaw I saw was that In line 1 of Stanza 3 you had somany instead of so many, but thats just a minor nitpick. Great job, and keep writing D

AutumnRhapsody chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
I really like this one, especially the second to last stanza-the rhythm is really cool. I liked it better centered, I think.

Oh, and I have no clue how to get the new formatting thing to work on here. It just double spaces all my poetry and it's driving me insane. Help, please? You can IM me, or email me if you'd prefer.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »