Reviews for Unrealistic Hope
Awsome17 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
I'd go with Alex's. Rinka's would be to it would be a short chapter. Alex's would be unexpected and longer. GOOD CHAPTER I have to get off now sadly. they r gonna make me watch football. I hate TTYS!
Awsome17 chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
YAY! I GOT 2 READ CHAPTER 2! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! u just gotta post chapter 3 soon! Like how about in 3 to 4 days?Hm? Then I'll read ur new chapter and u can read my first origanal!(*is very very hyper, had like 3 pounds of suger*)
Awsome17 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Ok I am reviewing now bc I might have 2 get off soon. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I'll read chapter 2 tomorrow if I can get on. I want u to read my new story Der Wille Zur Macht (The Will To Power) it will be posted 3 to 4 be on the look out for it!
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
HOLYSHITYOUAREALIVE. Hahahahaha. Much goodness. I'll definitely give luck and hope the next chapter comes out soon. I look forward to it. *LOVE* Write, you. (and I so beat you. *psycho laughter*.)
OffigateStuppy chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
Nieni: Harro pook-y! -GLOMP- Workin' on it finally? FINALLY? -poke-poke-encouraging poke-
May47 chapter 11 . 4/7/2005
GREAT STORY! I can't wait to read the next chappie! Hope ya update soon, and keep up with the good work!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 11 . 3/1/2005
*laughs, feeling stupid* yeah, I took a break and then reread and was like "hello, pretty obvious..." anyway

Er, why'd Isaiah's mom have to call? They should have had a happy little sleepover without sleep!
Maris. S chapter 11 . 3/1/2005
WAI! That was such a kyoot chapter! Isaiah blushed so much! So adroable! Teehee. His mommie is over protective ne? But it's so kyoot! Oi! if you can, you -have- to draw a pic of Isaiah and luke and in hand running through the rain! That's soo kyoot!
Deadly Beautiful chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
Catches my fancy-def! Keep up the good work! I promised a review, didn't I? : ) Let's get working on Chapter 11!
Staris chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
wow, lol when you said you were changing the story a while back you really meant it! it would be a sad sad world without little Isaiah! lol anyways it was a cute chapter! i love the boy even more. Gah, i just wish Amaya would see the cuteness that everyone else is seein and snog the boy! lol anyways, can't wait to se what happens next! update soon!
Acid Rain Clouds chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
Hi there. I lov'd how the three bonded o. and im also starting to like the idea of Alex/Luke and Amaya/Isaiah (thier names rhyme, that must mean thier perfect for each other lol)the towel scene was hilareous XD

*S.R.
xXblankXx chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
i have to admit its pretty funny how Isaiah's mother acts...hehehe well update soon!
OffigateStuppy chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
"He took one look over to Isaiah and smirked. The blonde boy’s hair was still stuck to his pale face—glasses dripping with water—it was a fitting look for the boy, really"

*squeak*

XD HE SMIRKED! Kekekeke

SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
Amaya...sub...*dissolves into giggles* That is really amusing...Poor Issy and his horribly embarassing mom. Lol. It's nice to see Amaya being semi-nice to him. Now, all we need is a pounce on the other and I'll be happy. Heh. Luke is adorable most of the time. Short people unite. Can't wait for the next chapter, which means I'll be bugging you to write. Grr. SOON.
OffigateStuppy chapter 10 . 2/24/2005
*cough* I most certainly did NOT forget to review this chapter!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »