Reviews for Ice Princess
Dalek17 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
So far it sounds kool. I'd like it if the story was continued... ) I like it...
Sari Eufemia chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
HI Fro! liked this one better! hope you will update soon... question: is Frost a grown-up? and what on earth is an ice kitten...
Patricia Louise chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Great chapter! When are you going to finish this?
NeedsDeletedUgh chapter 2 . 3/7/2005
That was pretty good. Sorry I didn't review sooner, but sometimes I can't stay online long enough to read anything. But you should write more, because... Uh, because I said so? Yeah, that works. Because I said so.
skyhighpaladin chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
D isn't your only friend you know, lol. Keep up the good work, your style continues to keep my attention. Though, i think i would like if your chapters were just a tad bit longer.
Ryukoji chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Hiya!

yay! Love it! and yes me and the review button are still fighting! *gr* *glares at button* *button does nothing* *gets agitated.. sticks out tounge* *button does nothing* UGH! see what i mean! Well I cant wiat for another chappy! Whats gonna happen who is his daughter? Too many question *glances at button* To many EVIL! Buttons!

Kiwi-
Fire Djinn chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
I like it. But there's some trivial thing I didn't get, but tomorrow I'll probably wake up and as soon as i see your Story I'l go "O. So THAT'S what that ment.

Great job! Write more NOW!
pleadthe5 chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
I like your overall story, I started one like it (only with humans and nymphs) a while ago but never went through with it. Your last chapter was a little short but I know how some chapters just have to be short. My only problem was that you seemed a little rushed on this one. Do you think you could go back and add in a little more? Details are good, describe a little more about the surroundings and her feelings. Maybe a little more of her background? It's the only suggestion that I have for you. Keep on writing, I really like the story.
ADSpencer chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
Short, sweet, and to the point! Great chapter! I love the new character; he's very interesting...Hee Hee...You used the name Jade.
kholly chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
What happened to the kitten?

A good start, I look forward to the next installment.
Wild Child with a Twist chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
I liked it lol and you REALLY should continue. ..i love your moto about the review button being your friend, anyways keep it going.
Patricia Louise chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
This is great! I love this! I love Frost's character!
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That was great, Ali! I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story.
NeedsDeletedUgh chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Awesome. That's all I can say. I like this better than the origional version. It's a little longer. Or seems to be.
Ryukoji chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
hiya! its nme! I love this! Its reakky detailed and has an interesting slot! Yay1 more more more!