Reviews for 55 words or less
The Baker Rose chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
These were so fascinating... It's truly amazing how much and how little one can say with 55 words...

~TBR -
C. X. Blackfeather chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
Amazing. Concise, descriptive, tantalizing. I should try such a thing myself.

I like them all, but the seventh least. I think it's because I can't get a clear picture of what's happening, unlike with all the others, where the half-forms tease me. Your titles are very apt, too.

Amusing.
Islandbreeze chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
All these little tidbits are very unique, nice style. The ones about the ring and the rose were my favorites, the first one was funny too though...yeah, they were all great
Islandbreeze chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Oo, very cute, great job making a very interesting piece in such a short amount of words- it's a very hard thing to do and you've done it wonderfully!
sarcastic-student chapter 7 . 3/19/2005
That was so amusing. Really, I loved The Ring (Naked in Bourke Street), that was really nice. The idea to do these stories was so unusual that I think I'd have been impressed even if they sucked. But lucky for me they didn't, so farewell and well done.
Tk.T chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
My favorite one was with the rose. Very cool. Very interesting too. I like your style...I think I'll put you and your story on my fav. list. Keep up the unique oringinality!

Happy writing!

Tk.T~
Boadicia chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
o chilling and descriptive! i like it. it almost reminded me of lord of the rings though, when the hobbits are being chased by the nazgul, I mean with the big black horse and all. i look forward to more of these...
Maroon chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
Lol, i liked this small snipbits. They worked perfectly with the length!

A clever idea yet so simple! I don't know how you fit it in so little and still give a big picture! Keep it up would love to read some maroon
Boadicia chapter 6 . 2/10/2005
oo i like this one best, i think. its ambiguous but strangely humorous. idk, i like it.
Boadicia chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
aw, that one is cute.
Boadicia chapter 2 . 2/10/2005
who doesnt like roses? thats odd...
Boadicia chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
hee hee clever. on to the next one.
Perilous Escapist chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
Haha, I liked this one, but the rose one remains my favourite. Good stuff.
Perilous Escapist chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
HA! Loved this one!:D It was hilarious!

By the way, about "Do you walk often yourself?"...well, in chapter one, Allison snapped at him, "Walk often?", so Jason is sort of asking her the same question...just so you know.
Perilous Escapist chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
It's terrible that people can be such bullies, don't you agree?

Sounds like the eight year old and the canine are misfits together and extremely loyal to each other. I liked this one; good stuff.