Reviews for An Odd Misunderstanding
one chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
its been two years, dont u think its about time to finish such an awesome story?

i have been waiting along with others, just conclude it please

we beg
atreyu love chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
interesting.
Michelle Habibi chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
i would so love a chapter where there's a catfight between lielinda and el, where el kicks lielinda in the face and wins...that would be so satisfying. but its up to you to decide what you want to do...please hurry up with the next chapter! this is so interesting to read, i love stories like these...i cannot believe kit and el kissed...al though i dont mind...its was so romantic! please update soon1

-Michelle Habibi
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 8 . 11/15/2006
I love this story, and The Autumn Court. They're both extremely well written and I'm dying to know what happens next. I hope you update both of them soon ]
Nightshades-Jade chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
This story is soo friggin awesome. It has an original plot line and the main female charecter cross-dressed! *extra points to you for that* It's well developed and you really need to update cause it's killing me...
Ye chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
ah. you should really consider updating your story. i was really getting in to it then it just stopped. n u havent updated for about a year. do plan to finish the story?
Airirea chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
Hello, I just read your story for the first time. _ I find it interesting, the characters are well-developed too, I really want to say how you are going to develop them more after this.

But, I see that you have not update this story for quite some time. As is the case with your other stories. I do hope that you will update soon if you have the time and idea _.

Good Luck to you.
demoness online chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
WOW I'M REALY GETTING INTO THIS STORY I HOPE THAT YOU UPDATE IT SOON
dream of flying chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
hey, you gonna finish this anytime soon? I mean, i marked it as a favorite a long time ago, and since then i've been checking in every once in a while only to find IT NEVER CHANGES. please? pretty please?
Kayorine chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
Amazing story! I stayed up all night to read it! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

The only problem was the kiss was sort of random. It just popped out of nowhere. Was it like a passion overload or something?

Oh well, it was still written to grasp attention. Very good job.

Laters
avocados chapter 8 . 12/11/2005
I know you're really busy, but I'll totally be waiting for an update!
avocados chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
Gosh, I really like the twists you've put in this story so far-and it's only chapter too! I also like how it's a classic mistaken identity type thing but actually original! You're an awesome author-and I'm going to read on.
mashmellow chapter 8 . 12/9/2005
heyo... bril chappie... the kissing part was a bit awkward and sudden i guess cos kit starts off being so harsh to el and then finds her somewhat attractive and kisses her? wasn't he attracted to the horrible blond bum? lielinda? bit strange but it's all good... update soon

~mashmellow
Tamarack Yone chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
Hello! I just read your story and it is wonderful! I must say that I love El, she is so...wonderful a character! And I especially like how Kit is so attracted to her. As it happens I have a male friend who we call Kitty, so it's especially funny to me because I keep seeing him instead of your character, and it's very weird. But thankfully your character is so unique that it's very hard to confuse the two. Please update soon!

Joker Of Hearts
Blazequeen chapter 8 . 10/24/2005
Can that irritating Lielinda die already! Love your story!
106 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »