Reviews for Harder to Leave
RocknRoll0408 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This is so awesome!
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Excellent.

Thank god, something anti-Bush! (Although I live in England, i go to an American school where virtually everyone is brainwashed by Bush's politics and they stone you if you contradict them. that doesn't stop us, though!)

Particularly enjoyed the double-digit IQ bit. And the "just cause I'm liberal doesn't mean that I'm a freakin wuss / I just don't wanna live here in the country that is run by Bush".

Unfortunately, it isn't just Americans that have to worry about the screwed up politics there. After all, it is the most powerful place in the world.

Thank god there are tons of Americans with any sense not to vote Bush (unfortunately it wasn't enough, but I'm pretty sure if the election happened again and somehow it wasn't rigged, Bush would lose, the lying scumbag...ahem).

Once again: fantastic. Makes my day seem a bit brighter.

-The Weapons of Mass Production-

SusurrusThe Whispering Calls
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
That was nice! Bush is also an idiot! But John Howard is too as well. Politics...
yoqoolkid chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I'm geussing you don't like bush? GOOD FOR YOU! I'm Anti-bush too! I enjoyed this a lot!
Menolly chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Brilliant! (I was a Kerry fan too; I didn't get the chance to vote, though)Canada's a good choice, too, what with this global warming.
Lovestruckandwhatnot chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow...that's a very stron gpolitical statement. I'm somewhat of a song parody EXPERT if I do saysomyself but I love it!

I give it an A. I'm not sure of my own political party, anyway, I could care less of my country's issues. :P
Tapioooca chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
LMAO! good job!
Lisa Parry chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Heh, being British didn't stop me enjoying this poem, even if we do have problems with Tony Blair.

I thought it was a hilarious piece of satire myself, particularly the bit about not trusting a leader with a double digit IQ.
pythia huckleberry chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
cool. If any one want see something that is also cool go to and take a questinnaire and see if you are Democrat, a disadvantaged democrat, a liberal, a uber-liberal, or a conservantive (and other of the same mindset.) P.S. the Canadian political system is confusing. If you didn't grow up in Canada.
Ultimate Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*smirks* This was awesome. It showed that you know a lot about the politicians and how terribly inept they are at everything. And, the song choice was irreplacable... It's one of my favorite songs. I really enjoyed this.
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This is a smart parody! _
Alexandra the Mediocre chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That's hilarious. After everything not funny I've read today... pure gold. Whatever that means.
Weapon of Mass Seduction chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
HAH...haha. MM it's enjoyable. I sang tha outloud in between giggles. And to answer your question..yes it does burn. I live in the Caribbean..and it still burns. Man oh man..-Clare
Orangen chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Heh. So, so very true. I'm a Kerry fan too, BTW.
jigsaw chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
'Does it killDoes it burnIs it painful to learnThat it’s Bush that has all the control?'

Masterful! I could kiss you! This is most certainly fav.