Reviews for not quite two timing
alligater20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I won't ask. But I think I have an idea. The descriptions in this are lovely. Still not in much of a critiquing mood. But all of your poetry is gorgeous! You definately have talent, but I hope you know that. Great work )
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I thought I reviewed this. In fact, I was SURE I have read this. If it had something with two pretty boys kissing each others, I definitely would have read it and reviewed it *sighs* Oh well. Anyways, the allusions here are well placed, especially with Titania to the Fool, Beauty to the Beast, and the lines here were breathtaking from their lyrical eloquence. You never fail to amaze me with your beautiful poetry and prodigious talent.

chibichocobo
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Love's a butterfly,

Randomly alighting flower,

Then, lifts up and flies.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Aw...adorable! So very gorgeous, the last stanza...it's full of these beautiful words and it's amazing! You have such a gift with words...wonderful! But I must ask, are you bisexual? *cringe* personal question, I know, but I'm just wondering, sorry. Awesome poem! Love, Mia
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Interesting piece. I'm not sure what POV you're trying to get at here... are you talking about bisexualism? A girl and two guys? Or *dumb* lol but I do like your wordchoice.

Jenna xoxo
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Good choice of words. An interesting piece, and well written, yes. -winter
cheeseworth chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
purdy. very much liked the last lines of all three stanzas. yay are you starting to question your sexuality. heh.
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Lovely. This one's really beautiful. And I found it slightly humorous at the same time, especially the line about the 'marsh gas billowing out of my ears'.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Brilliant imagery and just perfectly written. Every line shines and it flows beautifully. Keep writing oh and you have just made my favorite list! :-D
really chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
it's pretty and your imagery (as pigsie has said) is fantastic. i think your language uses simple vocabulary but with powerful impact. (: but it's weird, a little.
Ohmm chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Everytime I say your imagery is good it just gets better with the next one. This is really pretty! ...and weird, but hey, it leaves you thinking. Totally one of a kind!(and I would really like to ask).
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Beautiful poem , touching and also filled with emotion. Well written and just good. - Well done !

!* Noelle O.O;V *!