Reviews for Dior
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
you work your magic again. oh this is glam wonderous. -kismet.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This is brilliant! The words you say, the way you say them, the subtle use of the actual fragrance names to complete the air of superiority and stardom, it's all so beautiful. This shows amazing talent, a comment I rarely am able to honestly post on this site, but you deserve it. Your stanzas are very well-done, too; the breaks are precise and deliberate, each stanza is complete within itself but still contributes to its partners. Your word choice is exotic and descriptive, bringing to mind the exact images (I do believe) you were trying to conjure. This is very inspiring and beautiful. Onto my favorites it goes! Way to go with one of my new most favorite poems on fictionpress.

-salt.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Beautiful beautiful. Unique and effective rhymes made this really enjoyable to read. - Well done ! Beautiful. Just beautiful. (Is repeating herself. ;)

* Noelle *
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wow, chica, this is awesome! Very unique piece, and a new turn from your usual writing. I like the hint of anger under all the gorgeous imagery. Makes for a great contrast. I LOVE the third stanza. "I wish I didn't know one day I will miss you/I'll look in the mirror to find we've both changed/and decay firmly settled in hollow hearts as we've aged." Amazing. AWESOME piece, Mia dahlin'!
linaeve chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
interesting & effective rhyme. i enjoyed the images and layered meanings; you're right, it does sort of remind me of Jen/Brad.

cheers,lin.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Wow! I've never seen a rhyme scheme like this- very original and it works. Also, the way you write it is gorgeous and has a lot of imagery. Very, very good.