Reviews for harm
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Reminds me of a dear friend-this piece is beautiful.
Moonjava chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
How, very sad and the tragic thing with this. Is that I can see a lot of people feeling this way to.
katmonkey chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Awesome. the two poems really compliment each other.

Lime
twistedtruths chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
I really loved that. I love how you described it, 'distasteful puff' that's a really nice way of putting it.
addie pray chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
Awesome. I like the viewpoint of this.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Beautiful. Like song lyrics. Kinda reminds me of Bright Eyes, "Lover I don't have to love"...(shrugs).

I liked your bio, and the part you said about bisexuality. Cool. Hmm. Doesn't that clash with Catholicism, though?
this is my love for you chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
Both poems are marvellous. I like the reference to smoking - i myself never really took it up, yet can't seem to bring myself away from that...intoxicating tobacco. But both of these are really well written... you are a fantastic poet!
Written chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
lovely. at first, I didnt like the word "puff" there, though I cant thnk of another one to replace it with. however, upon rereading, I change my mind XD I like it all the more.
Written chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
lovely. very sad.
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
wow.. so sad and true... beautiful
Simply Britni chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I love this! you should review some of my stuff. I'd love to have an artist like you review my work!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
*Whistles* Very well expressed. God I love reading and these two poems are reasons why. Greatness!
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This is a very good poem, or let's say, poemS. I like the way that you have separated this post into two poems and that you balance the two points of view. Well done.
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Hey, very nice. Loving your poems more and more each time. keep it
Mydnight Dancer chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Really good poem... your poems are awesome!