Reviews for His
Encore19 chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Hm. So this is the end. Tragic. It went from all happiness to sudden death, but I really enjoyed this story. More than I initially thought I would. I think you might've helped inspire me to start a new story. I guess I'll see. Good job.
Encore19 chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
It is sweet and fluffy. I wonder how this will end.
Encore19 chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Yayyyyyyy! Finally together!
Encore19 chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
Very detailed guide to taking drugs xD I've tried weed, but I'm not into it. I know people who are though.
Encore19 chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
'Equally more' heh. Maybe you could've explained why Maui does live with the twins? My guess was their parents got together so they had to move in. This is cute!
Encore19 chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Noooooo! Dammit! Mason and Lyndall was so hot! I was so into how Mason was so into Lyndall. Oh well...
Encore19 chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
This was sooo hot! I ship these two! Fuck Maui! Really good, realistic job with this.
Encore19 chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Sooo cute! I wonder why no one notices that Lyndall doesn't have a body temperature. Like people touch him all the time, his straight friend leans on him while high and Maui just touched his hand. This was cute though but
Encore19 chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Go talk to Maui!
Encore19 chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
I find I'm really liking some parts as much as I dislike others, but like is definitely winning out! I'm still reading anyway. This has surprised me, I suppose. I'm wondering how Lyndall's vampire status will affect the story. Will Nikolai be coming back?
Encore19 chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
I'm glad you didn't bore me with unnecessary descriptions, I don't really need to know who Lyndall's friends are if they're not relevant to the story. Lyndall's crush intrigues me, I figured the MC would be a bottom. I wonder what will happen.
Encore19 chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
His murder's wrath? You mean 'murderer'? This is shorter than the prologue. You might need to better explain how he can steal blood from a hospital without getting caught. It'd be risky business, but I'm guessing we don't know the full capabilities of vampires in this story. Lyndall would have to be on record, I can't imagine how the police haven't found him yet.
Encore19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
At the start you say 'him self' instead of 'himself', at the end you forget the apostrophe in 'masters'. The scene where Lyndall tears up the headboard and uses it as a stake could be more better described in my opinion. I'm looking at this because you said it was original. I'm liking it so far, and I'm hoping it will surprise me.
BattleGoddess126 chapter 13 . 6/13/2010
Aww I was hoping for a happy ending. Oh well, there's a lovely darkness to this ending. Something fitting in the whole tragedy of it. I really like it, the contrast between fluff and angst this story displays.
Kerophile chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
Well~l, it's certainly nice to have finally finished this story. I started it way forever ago and I kinda regret not commenting earlier, but ah well.

Gotta say, at first, I was absolutely horrified at the prospect of even getting more than a pragraph into this because of the formant/grammatical incongruity of it; but I soon got over it once I actually started reading. Anything else like this, I would NEVER have given the time of day but I'm glad I finished this. Big fan now. Hahah. Thanks.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »