Reviews for Cloven
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Another gr8 one!(2 lazy 2 write my name)
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Sean is jelouse, you write so well!
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I can pretty much say that, that is a long despcription of being Bi...COOL!I love the cloven attraction line...its krunk! HOw long haven't I used that word?

NeSsA
Pico the Great chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Good poem. Reminds me of a train-of-thought writing, except this is broken into line/poem form.

By the way, you know that cleave can mean either to "cling to," as in "cleave to", or break away from," as in "cleave apart," or "cloven from."

So, that in mind, g'job! Kudos!

-PTG
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
*blows raspberry* nope, i am NOT telling u what my poem is about UNTIL you write a poem that ACTUALLY expresses HOW YOU FEEL...*cough*if you DO.. *cough* J/K...but i will once u do that! Now, Lilah has LEFT the building!

PS- OR is it Lilah has RIGHT the building?

PSS- Nice Job on the poem...regardless of the facts.
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Neat, it's really pretty. Your poems rock. I love your style. Please please PLEASE R&R my fic 'Alandra'.

Bye
Audrey Portman chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Nice poem, Jake! I really like, and it flows well too. I like the imagery. Good job, keep writing!
sore shoulder chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
sexy imagery! i really like this, it's exquisite! :)
amanda chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
i like it keep writing amanda
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Beautiful poem...wonderful descriptions, nice flow, and above all deep emotion...loving it! Don't stop writing -

Sumi-chan; A whisper in the wind, my love...
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Nice flow and really good poem. _ Well done !

* Noelle *
Muncies2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was beautiful! it says so much. It describes the person as much as an abstract image. this poem has so many angles to see
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Nice poem, Jake, Good flow. :)

-Rach.