Reviews for Ocean Grave
rose chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Awesome! Fantastic work
Miyabi-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hey! That was like... so beautiful. OH! and thanks for the review. Yea, my perfect friend is supposed to be a wolf. Very perseptive of you. -Yumi
Saiai chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
In a review that you left for one of my poems you said to take a look at your work because you believed that I might find some similarities between us. I found nothing even close. Actually I find your work far above my own and I feel as if you have lowered yourself and insulted your work by even slightly comparing us. Beautiful poem.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
very cute p

thanx for adding me to your fav authors list too! i appreciate that!
A SeveredHead chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
awesome poem, keep up the writing!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Sad, but wonmderfully witten. I love it.

Keep it up.

About the question in your review from my poem 'Sorry A Thousand Time'...yes we are still friends, she is even trying to understand.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I like the play of you against gigantic proportions. And light/dark. Who knows darkness until love casts its light on us?Love always manages to turn that glassman into a human being. Sometimes I think that only God can fill a certain void in everyman's heart- all other love is just icing on the cake.
RatherFresh chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
wow, so good.. i love your writing. it's fabulous! great job.
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I love the line "In the absence of light, darkness reigns- the sound of footsteps on dead leaves" :) very nice imagery!
darqlyte chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
It seems the glass man has found his place in the world. It is well written. You have talent in the ways of the poetic language. I hope you acheive all your goals in life. God Bless thee. Farewell.
starbursts and YourLove chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
::sigh:: so beautiful..sad nonetheless, but beautiful...
ossining chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow, I am totally not good at interpreting stuff, so I won't try, but I really liked this, even though I'm kinda lost. LOL, my fault, though, not yours.