Reviews for Shattered: Indiscriminate Creatures
Atlantis Rene chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
I was hoping that Sammy and Gryffin would do something like . . . have sex together and knock her up. But YAY! the bastard is dead.

Pleae update soon.
Atlantis Rene chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Please don't let Gryffin be dead.
Atlantis Rene chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Are you still there?

Please continue if you are still there.
Please chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Honestly, if you only knew how fucking hard I searched for this story before finally finding it after multiple Google searches! The only things I remembered were that at one point your author name had "Slash" and "Oyster" in it, that the main character's name was Sam, and her brother's name was Gryffin. And they went to some sort of school. All other names, keywords, I'd forgotten. But I finally found it, and it's still amazing, after five years! Yeah, that's when I first read it - five years ago, when I was still a virgin and the story shocked & titillated me. Now it's has not the same shock value, but it has something else; I think it's remarkably well-written for all its wild and rather unbridled smuttiness, and the smuttiness itself: I read many a fictionpress story but yours was the one I remembered & could not forget. The characters are strangely flat, but this makes them more real, like archetypes... Fuck, I wish you would update, I wish you would put your email address up so I could contact you - I'm just really happy I found this story again, and I'd like to thank you for writing it also.
Imika chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
Sorry, this is my original review.

Never have I ever re-read a story as much as this one. Never have I ever loved a story (on this site) as much as this one. You know what? Your plot actually is kind of unreal, not the sexual parts, but the part where the father comes in and you didn't even explain the whole going to the Friday night party thing.

BUt I loved it. There's something about the way you write, and I have to admit, it's the best that I've ever read.

If you would have fixed the confusing plot, I would have been sure that this is a story worth publishing.

[Haven't given details on the criticism. And I'm sorry, too! :D ]

Imika
Imika chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
I don't think I've ever read a story so erotic, and yet loved it at the same time. Honestly, I guess I want to call it 'beautiful' for some unknown reason. I loved your style of writing, and it was one of those stories after reading which u just think about it for a moment...:3 great one.
jazz from camp chapter 18 . 1/29/2006
thats really good, i havnt read it in awhile, so it was good to catch up. Sorry about the alicia joel person. I disagree, i think its funky and interesting. neway, email me or leave me a reponse. Jazzee from camp spring break
octobertears chapter 18 . 1/19/2006
AH! Another chapter at last! I don't even know how long I waited for it! It was short but it met my expectations. It's about time someone in the story decided to leave that hellhole ;) I love it.
Playwright08 chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
i love this story, its so unique. are you sure Gryphon will get over Sammy? it seems as if they were made for each other. they really need each other. please keep going, you're doing such a great job. :)
carmartia chapter 18 . 11/24/2005
i like your story D been reading and following along for a while but havent reviewed since i forgot the pw to my ID D but here i am now! good job D
zakei chapter 18 . 11/19/2005
la la HAA! you took positively FOREVER to write this chapter! and im taking positively FOREVER to write my own chapter! but it dosent matter.

this chapter seems rather random to say the least, and sam sounds like shes on drugs haha. so where does she go? what does she do? dont make this another shyt story man. please. actually if you give it a shyt ending it'll be fresh but i dont like shyt endings. lol. up to you haha.

and for your review for my chapter, i'll also say thats part of my style? i wont really be heeding your review but i can try. a bit. lol.

thats random, but ill continue reviewing ur story. so sergio loves zakei and zakei loves sergio too, dosent he? :D i mean seeing from previous chapters..

and if sammy is now slut free what does she become? what CAN she become? :

gryphon shouldnt chuck his sister aside. thats just plain mean. look, she actually cared for him and visited him and even loved him and all... HOW CAN HE JUST PUSH HER ASIDE.

and sammys actually quite naieve to get all depresed and rubbishy over her brother's rejection. not like she cant try again another day.. i mean whys she suddenly so brittle? o_0

ok ive ranted alot, this review will end here dear. thanks again for shattered! *muak*
carma chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
i love this story! ive been reading and following it for the longest time ever and this is probably my first or second review!

great job girl
Bonniez chapter 18 . 11/16/2005
Lolz to ur reply to the flamer (or wutever ppl call them on original ficiton sites)N e wayz...I've been following along with ur story for the longest time now and I don't think I've ever reviewed. Your writing style has remained the same in I think overall technique but improved so that that its more clear. I luv it. Its simple, real, and to the point. I was disappointed for a minute becuz I thought that was the end of the story...but nope just another good chapter. I'll keep a look out for the sequell, becuz I have to say that Zakei is one of my FAVORITE characters in this story you've created here. Him and Thaniel. Well update agian soon. Laterz.*BoNnIeZ aLiVe*
Rachel chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
u need a sequel on sammy. aw.. this makes me sad. u need to update faster. please. i
WarriorHeart chapter 18 . 11/13/2005
very interested to see how you do end it.
143 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »