Reviews for A L I C E
noneedtoknow chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i love it! i can totally relate. wait...no i can't. i'm running from reality
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
oh, i like this. feels like a dream that's so good, it's a nightmare because everyone is smiling and you can't figure out why.

thanks for the review, by the way.
Slideshow chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Symbolic.I loved it. Some verses and wording were a little awkward, but you dont really focus on it because the idea of the entire piece is so Alice, but good nice to look at Wonderland from the other it up. This poem is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
hey, my name is alice!
False Advertisement chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Gosh, I love this. It's amazing. I don't know how to explain it. You do it SO FREAKING WELL. I can't even quote a favourite line because I love them all. Favourites list? Definitely.

-Katelyn
gatsby.z chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Wow. that's cool. :p
azzizarukas chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i honestly think this is one of the best poems i have ever , i dont bother to read them, but this one is so good, i've already read it a couple times and finally decided to review now...:-Dwell, keep writing, ur great at it! happy un-birthday, this is ur tenth review fo E
bigbaddaboom chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
lol at the end there i had a voice in my head go "Please donate" i was like, "Wah?" then .."Oh right" and embarassed _ anyways the WAS BLOODY FANTASTIC.i liked the way you wernt just picking a radomname for a poem and you used the concept of wonderland and escape, it worked well and i curse you for thinking it up! and i bless you to in the future of publishing! woot!
Grape chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
That's true, most people run from reality before they can face it. This is a really good poem, I like how you manuipulate the words so it fits both Alice, and everyone else.. Its great.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I absolutely loved this. The whole idea behind this was genius. ANd of course I remember you, silly! I remember that your name was the one that gave me the most trouble with all those x's and z's and y's for the acrostic poem.
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Good, for a second I thought Please Review was part of the poem and that confused me until I got it so I am reviewing good
nimerin chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hey!This was an awesome poem; I just wanted to add that if you ever tweaked it a bit, it would make an awesome song. Nimerin
Grace chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
A true treasure of a poem. The aftertaste it leaves you with is fantastic – very relaxed, but at the same time it keeps the mystery and confusion of Wonderland.

Excellent job.
Grace Hsia chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
OMG! This is VERY good! I like the message it sends!

The rhythm's uneven but that's what makes this poem so unique and different from the rest of the poems. It's interesting to hear parts from Alice in Wonderland being alluded to! lol! Thanks for reviewing! Yea, lol, I felt inspired and decided to start writing it again.

Does it really sound better?

YAY! *jumps up and down* Was it interesting and did it fit in with the story? I mean, I'm kind of out of it lately...midterms and all.

lol! Yup, I based the science project on my latest set of bio woes (AH! Dissecting cats?) _ Thought it'd be fitting to put Alli through the same torture...lol! *says just kidding as Alli starts glaring at Grace*

Anyways, great poem! And happy updating!

much luv,

grace

*Orient Fox*
Walking Solutions chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Hey! Oh, wow, I love your poem. It's so...so...wow.

Okay, sorry. I'll shut up now. But your poem really is ingenius and thoughtful and well-writtin and all that stuff. I'm so jealous. I suck at writing poems.