Reviews for Sticking Together
BKGal-24 chapter 22 . 5/1/2005
Hmm...I'm wondering if it's going to happen. Definitely did a great job of conveying the summer antics of our three main characters. It almost seems like this should be the end and you can start up part 2 or the sequel and then part three can be the college years! Just like a teenage soap opera like 90210 or the OC. Yea!
BKGal-24 chapter 21 . 4/30/2005
Yeah, so happy that Rob and Callie did the make-up/make-out thing! I was worried for a sec that it was going to be a huge disaster and he was going to turn evil, but he's sweet Rob. Now, we have Max's love life to figure out, huh?
BKGal-24 chapter 19 . 4/29/2005
Oh man...being caught by the 'rents...one of the top five most humiliating experiences of a teenager's life followed only preceded by a hideous breakup. I liked this chapter too. I love angst.
BKGal-24 chapter 18 . 4/29/2005
Definitely don't want a Max/Alexandria thing...so glad you're not. Doesn't he like that one girl who works two jobs? What's her name? And why is it complicated. It's seriously frightening again at how much your Max resembles my Max...he got a track scholarship.
BKGal-24 chapter 17 . 4/29/2005
Drama! No drama...I love the kissy faced romance stuff...it makes my tummy feel funny when I read. Love it.

And the whole awkwardness with Ben asking her to be his GF made me wish I had some guy to that to me. All I got was..."well, yeah...I guess you're my girlfriend..." (rolls eyes).

Okay, hopefully I'll get to the next chap later today!
Alone IN A Crowd chapter 23 . 4/24/2005
Look Look, a review form me, I told you I would, didn't I? Yay, Max gets a girlfriend soon. since you have writers block the next chapter can completely be about "mystery girl" and how her life is yadda yadda, give us all the background and stuff. Hm, hope that wrap, ek, If anyone did that to me, I would so hurt them. *stands in front of car and glares at any suspicious beings walking by with any suspicous bags, growls randomly at certain people...* anyways. Good chapter, sorry about the writers block, update asap
BKGal-24 chapter 16 . 4/24/2005
I dunno why, but I love just reading about all the couples...well mostly just Callie/Rob and Lexi/Ben...duh. Anyway. I wonder if Ben is going to get to chance to kick Garrett's ass.

All the relationship talk is funny too, because I was so like these characters in high school and then of course years later I realize how lame high school relationships are since so much change happens in college and rarely to couples stay together anyway...
fadedrainbows chapter 23 . 4/23/2005
Goodness gracious I love this story! I never really read the fictions on here.. usually just the poetry. But this one called to me.. really. The sequences of the story just wrap the reader in. This is good enough to be published other than a few spelling and gramatical errors. I so hope you update soon. I've been reading your story all day and was so dissapointed when I got to the last chapter! I just wanted to keep reading.. hehe. Great job, really. You have wonderful writing potential.

~*~Fadedrainbows~*~
BKGal-24 chapter 15 . 4/23/2005
Max is hooking u-up...don't know if I mentioned this in an earlier review, but in college I had a best friend named Max who was pretty much the exact replica of your Max in high school. Drinking partying, hooking up. And he loved hanging out with the girls. Sad...now I miss him. Gotta give him a call.
BKGal-24 chapter 14 . 4/22/2005
Perfect.

You thought I was going to end it there huh? Seriously readin this brings back a plethora of high school dating memories! Good and bad. But the fluttery feelings when dating a new guy...those are good.
BKGal-24 chapter 13 . 4/21/2005
You totally captured everything I'd be feeling if I were Alexandria and Madison...wow. The hard part is actually forgiving them. Don't know if the girls have it in them to do that.
BKGal-24 chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
Ha...love Ben now because he's into hockey...

and *gasp* what are you going to do to Lexi?

I could make a play suggestion, but I have a feeling it's too late!
BKGal-24 chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
The line where Rob talked about "going" where I hope it's going" made me sigh...and if I were Lexi, don't know if Iwoulda had the strength to reject Ben...glad she did. But I also want them to make up! lol!
BKGal-24 chapter 10 . 4/19/2005
YES! I LOVE Execedrin! lol...though not for relief of hangovers. Surprisingly the times I've been drunk in my life never did I have a hangover. Oh and I take back the earlier comment about not having a Lexi chapter...didn't even know she was gone because I was so interested in your other characters.
BKGal-24 chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
This was a fun chapter to read...well as fun as reading destructive behavior can be. So did this ritual really happen at your highschool? I don't see it as too unbelievable. If there was one thing I'd comment on, it's that I'm losing track of all the characters. I have Max, Callie, Lexie and Ben down, but everyone else is muddled. I didn't even know who summer and will were. But I'm not diminishing your writing skills!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »