Reviews for Sticking Together
silkstar chapter 23 . 4/16/2005
Incredible as always, looking forward to next chapters
BKGal-24 chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
How adorable that he kissed her on the forehead instead of the lips. *dreamy sigh*

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens for Harrison's birthday...
BKGal-24 chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
Wow. You totally captured all my memories of the first awkwardness of trying to figure out "does he like me?" Not to mention that Pretty Woman is also my favorite movie, but again...all my memories, feelings came flooding back with all hesitation, the giddiness, the excitement. Perfect.
BKGal-24 chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
Never really seen someone tell another person off like that. But I went to a large high school where status wasn't as important, so what do I know. It seemed harsh being that I'm such a softie at heart...but they're your characters. Not that the party scenes are bad, but are there going to be other types of scenes?
BKGal-24 chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
I like how you've captured the typical small town life. It's true...not much to do besides drink. And I'm excited to meet Callie.
BKGal-24 chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
The romance has officially started. yess...
Mitaku-Oyasin chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
school! lol . In my opinion, I think writing about school days is easier than the summer, where you have to think of ideas. So you might have an easier time. I look foward to reading about Ben's massage .
raniaur chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
Nice. I liked it. That saran wrap was swet! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
ally chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
im glad you updated faster this time!

i like jade too, even if she is a little hyper sometimes.
CynicInLove chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
i was a little suspicious when max didnt get paired up and ur chapter title just confirmed it, so it's his mystery girl right? this'll be interesting. god, the inevitable senior year. ur happy at the beginning of the year that ur that much closer to getting the hell out of high school but then near the end it's a little gloomy cuz everyone's going to be leaving, u dont know when ur going to see them again, yada yada. sigh. anyways, is ben worried that he doesnt spend enough on alex? is that it? cuz im confused about his behavior in this chapter. so, please update sOON!
BKGal-24 chapter 3 . 4/8/2005
I appreciate when an author takes the time to sort out emotions in a chapter. This was really well written.
Mitaku-Oyasin chapter 22 . 4/7/2005
yeah... great chapter lol XD I can't believe it's the end of their summer! Well, you made me happy with the B/A thing sorta progressing . Updates soon!
Alone IN A Crowd chapter 22 . 4/6/2005
*smug smile* you didn't really expect me to update just because you did, did you? *blinks owishly* oh, okay, I'll go update right now, which means I can't review your story

hah ha, jk, anyways, good chapter as usual, though I can't say much for the wait, wasnt too crazy about it...anyways, this was such a cute chapter, and i am hoping Man gets his relationship beginning in the next chapter...is it?
BKGal-24 chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
Wow. That used to be my biggest fear when I was younger. I can't imagine...I like the way the party scene flowed. Very typical off most of the parties I've been to! This is really good. I'm wondering what's going to happen with Ben...and her parents...and Rob sounded pretty cute.
Seven Dollars chapter 22 . 4/5/2005
Haha I've been waiting for this chapter FOREVER. P I'm glad you updated. Haha keep going!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »