Reviews for Sticking Together
Eagle Seance chapter 4 . 3/7/2005
yeah i'm still reading yours too. i like your characters.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hmm. sounds interesting.
Alone IN A Crowd chapter 21 . 3/6/2005
Yay, Rob and Callie back together again (sigh) so happy. And then, Max is going to get a girlfriend, right?
Mitaku-Oyasin chapter 21 . 3/6/2005
Callie and Rob are back together! Yay! Lol anyways, since you aren't having a Lexie/Max relationship -.-;, how about progressing Ben and Lexie's relationship? -
Seven Dollars chapter 21 . 3/5/2005
Ah it was so good. I love how Callie and Rob are back together. D Keep updating!
emingygurl chapter 21 . 3/5/2005
Wow,I just LOVE this story! I'm glad Callie and Rob are back together? Will Lexie and Ben have any troubles? If so,they BETTER get back together. P Awesome story!
ally chapter 20 . 3/4/2005
sorry i haven't commented in a while. i feel bad for callie. i think rob's really over reacting. i know she lied to him, and that sucks, but why is he so mad that he'd screen her calls and skip a party? update soon!
Alone IN A Crowd chapter 20 . 3/3/2005
Argh. You still won't tell who Max's crush is. This is driving me nuts. Wll, at leas things between Callie and the Parental units are starting to work out. Poor Rob, I feel bad for him, but right now, he needs to get over it. Man, there are some peoples butts I wanna kick right now (sigh) Well I suppose this means I have to wait for another chapter, AGAIN.
Walking-Contradiction66 chapter 19 . 3/2/2005
Ahh no, Callie and Rob are so sweet together. But then again, the more drama the better. Great two chapters :)

BTW, The OC was so freaking awesome last week. Seth and Summer are finally together again, thank god. But tomorrow its just repeats. Poop.
Mitaku-Oyasin chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
-.- Stupid Review thing took away the rest of the u's on nu. so really, add another 20 millions u's lol. Anyways, I wanna know what happens! Update soon -
Mitaku-Oyasin chapter 19 . 3/2/2005
O.O No Alexandria and Max! Nu
Alone IN A Crowd chapter 19 . 3/2/2005
Argh, no Max relationship yet. This is killing me. I bet its that one girl though, the one with two jobs. Tell me. Please. I really really want to know. Poor Callie, although she shouldn't have lied in the first place. Update soon (include the name of Max's girlfriend)
Alone IN A Crowd chapter 18 . 3/2/2005
Ah, this is driving me nuts. Who does Max like? You better be telling in the next chapter that I'm about to read, or else... (by the way, that's a threat)
Xx. his fallen angel .xX chapter 18 . 3/1/2005
very nice update. and it wasn't a bore lol can't wait for more!
Alone IN A Crowd chapter 17 . 3/1/2005
Since you reviewed my story I thought to myself, "Self, you should reviw her story" so here I am, reviewing your story (obviously) its really cute, I love it, and all the characters are so much fun. I finished it in two sittings, very good for someine with a bad headache. Can't wait for the next chapter. Whatever will the poor girls do without their boyfriends. I suppose this will be a good time for Max to develop a relationship with a certain girl who has certain sad eyes. *looks hopeful* Update soon.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »