Reviews for Sticking Together
Mitaku-Oyasin chapter 17 . 2/26/2005
'tis good so far - Even though this Alexandria and Ben thing is cute, I'm hoping during that football camp thing that Max and her sorta..yeah - updates soon!
katem73 chapter 17 . 2/26/2005
Just caught up on the last two chapters. Nice job as always. Ben was adorable when he asked Alex to be his girlfriend and I think Callie and Rob are cute. Do I detect that they're one of the unhappy couples coming soon to a story near you? (please, say no.)
Seven Dollars chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
Haha yes, I think many people want to come to Vancouver in 2010. *huffs* Foreign people are going to shop out my Robson St. and my Park Royal and my Pacific Centre and Metrotown and clog up West Georgia and Marine and WE'RE GOING TO KICK ASS. That is all.

But back on story topic .. aww it was well written as ALWAYS. Both .. last two chapters I mean .. haha yeah. But keep on updating!
Faithfully Yours chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
Yay! I love this story! It totally rocks! Write more soon!
Xx. his fallen angel .xX chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
love it love it love it love it love it! Can't wait until you update again. :)
Walking-Contradiction66 chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
Yay, I finally caught up. This story is awesome. All the characters are great, its like impossible for me to pick a favorite. Update Soon!
lovesickangel chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
Thanks for the review on 'New Love'. It's real. I wrote it when I met a new guy. I know lame, but unfortunetly we don't talk much now, but thanks for the review. I really liked how I layed it out too. Please write more. I plan to read the other chapters when I get my computer back.
theworldisflat chapter 6 . 2/24/2005
I love this story and I love Ben... but I love Max more, I just adore the protective/caring friend thing... and one of my best friends is a guy too so I can relate to it... sorry, I'm rambling, but I absolutely adore this story!
theworldisflat chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
seriously, im only two chapters in and i love this story already... good job!
katem73 chapter 15 . 2/23/2005
It was nice to get some insight into Max. So nice job there...

And angst? Really? Do we hafta?
tinkerbell chapter 15 . 2/22/2005
hello! great story! keep it up! can't wait to see what the next chapter is about.
Seven Dollars chapter 15 . 2/22/2005
No! But .. I like both Callie/Rob and Lexie/Ben! I DO! Pfft. Oh well. You're the author and I love the story!

Pluurreaase keep le going!
ally chapter 15 . 2/22/2005
only one couple? lol, you know who i like!
talktillyapop chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Hey, Thanks for the review! I will change that part of the story. Plz keep reading and reviewing!

Talktillyapop
katem73 chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
Nice job with the Callie/Rob cuteness. And with the Ben/Alexandria cuteness.

Why do I get the feeling that things are going a little too good?
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »