Reviews for Sticking Together
Seven Dollars chapter 14 . 2/20/2005
Aww I liked it a lot, just as I liked the other chapters. Rob sounds like such a sweetie! Then again, so does Ben. It was well written!

Keep updating .. I lurvely this story.
ally chapter 14 . 2/20/2005
cute, good job!
buttshovingmonster chapter 14 . 2/20/2005
i totally love your chapters!As usual this chapter was no disappointment. It was one of the best chapters yet! pls continue updating
Walking-Contradiction66 chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
Hey,

I love the story so far. I just finished reading the chapter, "Cue Dreamy Sigh." Verry cool stuff. Can't wait to finish catching up.

And thanks for reviewing my thing.
JojoAnn chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Good chapter. I only read one so far but I'll keep reading later when it's not 3 am.
lovesickangel chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
Wow, Intense. I really liked it so far. I tried to read Chap. 7, but my computer crashed. I will try again today. But I do like it so far. Please write more. It's getting good. Is Max gay or Bi because it said that he looks at attractive friend (Ben)? I'm curious. I know you don't mean to make him sound like it if he's not, but besides that great story.
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I hope that you add more. I haven't read any of it, but it sounds good.
katem73 chapter 13 . 2/16/2005
I still kinda like Madison (even though she has a potty mouth). I'm glad Ben apologized; it's a shame his timing was so crappy.

And I'm holding you to your promise of Rob/Callie cuteness in the next chapter...
buttshovingmonster chapter 13 . 2/15/2005
I totally love ur story! Pls update! Ur stories really potray life experiences but I don't think guys like Rob really exists... heh. pls continue
pandamonkey17 chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Hey, I've only gotten to the 5th chapter of this story, but wow. I love your writing style! It actually sounds well-written like a novel, and not just something a teenager threw together. Very nice.
katem73 chapter 12 . 2/12/2005
Sorry it's taken me so long to leave another review (and you're so good about promptly reading what I put up. I'm bad. *shakes head*).

I'm still enjoying the story. Rob and Callie are still adorable (but they are going to kiss soon, right?) and I was glad to see that Madison is actually human (I was beginning to wonder).

I was also glad to see that you're going to go back and edit what you've put up so far. Sometimes spelling/grammar turn people off to a great story. Perhaps you'll get some more reviews then.
emingygurl chapter 12 . 2/8/2005
I love this story! A few mistakes here and there,but otherwise,it rawks! P Can't wait to see what happens with Alex and I'm thinking the girl Max secretly likes is the check-out girl when they went shopping.
Seven Dollars chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I love this story, its so cute. And I love Max. He's awesome. ) Keep it up!
ally chapter 11 . 2/4/2005
great chapter, very cute!
katem73 chapter 10 . 2/3/2005
Another good chapter. I think Callie and Rob are adorable. And Ben...gr...I can't wait to see how he fixes this one.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »