Reviews for Sticking Together
ally chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
this is really good! i really like how you update it so often. my favorite is callie. keep up the great work!
me chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
OMG i love this story! it is so cute! ben and max sound adorable. I want max to be in love wit alexandria! update soon!
katem73 chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
After all those cool reviews you left for me, I couldn't help but see what you've written. I really like your characters and the situations you've put them in. And I really, really like the friendship between the three leads; it seems very realistic.

Can't wait to see what comes next.
XHauntedForLifeX chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
o thats so cool i rock! yay! lol anyway this chapter was awesome (again)and u have to update soon! as ive said im addicted...soo update!
XHauntedForLIfeX chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
omg i love it! im like addidicted to it...i love it! u have to update soon cause this is awesome
Anais chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
It's awesome so far...
Kymik chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Hi... cool stuff so far. I like your characters, though I am a little confused by Max. By the way he talks around Lexie, you would think he's a little effeminate, but then he's all jocular around the guys, so it's confusing. We always root for the nice guys so, of course, Ben seems great so far. Good conflict with the parents, and Maddy is the perfect little it upcheers :)
littlest angel chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
very good, keep on writing, looking forward to more!
Math Maniac chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I like it so far. You've gotten it off to a good start, and the characters seem really believable. There's a lot of potential for it, and it will be interesting to see how you take it. Anyway, good job.
Munkymuppet chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I think this story's got great potential and I'd really like to see how it turns out. Update as soon as you can and good luck!

Munkymuppet