Reviews for Sticking Together
mandybear chapter 33 . 11/1/2006
I was so unbelievable, pleasantly surprised to see an update! I think I like where you have things going. I noticed new found tension with Callie and Rob and I think it will make their relationship more interesting, if not more realistic. I know there are just some couples that are that cutesy, but you can't stay that way forever. It's also interesting to see Alex's new "understanding" with Harrison...can't wait to see what might come of that. I think things are headed in the right direction and I really wanna see how it all plays out. Update soon!
Miss Paradis chapter 33 . 11/1/2006
You found another huge grin from me when I got the email from that you had updated! I LOVE the stpry of Kara and Mzx SO much! The chapter was a bit jumpy... and I dont understand Why Ben was SOO pissed off about the party, but whatevs good chapter!
silkstar chapter 33 . 10/31/2006
d'aw

YAY

I was so happy a new chapter was finally up
Eire Rain chapter 33 . 10/29/2006
Stupid Ben punching a brick wall. What's it gonna do- fight back and say 'you got somethin to tell me punk?' lol. I've actually done that once too though (with a book shelf). It hurt so freakin' bad that I wasn't even mad anymore. Good rage reliever in that respect. I also had an embarrassing bruise for several days.

Okay wow, you updated. I was just thinking about this story like yesterday. Weird huh? I even visited your profile and I was thinking, "I wonder if I'll ever see another update from Lindsay?" lol. You read my mind! Creepy.

10-15 more chappies eh? Sounds good to me. It will be hard to watch this story go, as I've been reading it for almost a year now.
lovesickangel chapter 33 . 10/29/2006
i love this chapter. it's soo cute. i can't wait to see what happens with ben and lexie, maybe when they go upstairs.. ) good job and i hope you update soon
CynicInLove chapter 33 . 10/29/2006
one quick question..the chapter between 31 and 32...was there supposed to be one there? because i remember that you showed everyone's reaction to harrison entering the football field for the first time after his MIA behavior. im not sure if im imagining it or what..but..im just confused. anyways, please update soo!N
wesley kelly chapter 33 . 10/29/2006
I'm so tired now, I wonder why I haven't passed out yet. Anyway, another well written chapter. I hope Ben isn't too tired for the game. That would suck.
Alenor chapter 33 . 10/29/2006
heya, this is a great chappie. i'm so glad you updated! i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
mandybear chapter 32 . 10/19/2006
I just read all of the chapters in this story up to the last one posted in a couple of days, ignoring my work to do so. I think you should take a page from my book and procrastinate so we can get an update soon! Doesn't look like you've updated in about 6 months, so I hope you haven't lost interest in the story. I really loved what I've read so far. I like how your characters seem real and not as idealistic as other authors make their characters. I also like the idea of a title change. I always thought this story could have a more fitting title, so I was excited to see that you thought the same at the end of this chapter. I like Sticking Together...especially if you're planning on having several of the couples break up, Staying Together wouldn't work as well. I really like this story, so I hope you continue with it and update soon!
mylittlechangingtruths chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
they are so gosh darn SHALLOW! i guess that maybe they'll change throughout the story, though... a drink fest? such typical teenagers. i really like the story, i just hope the characters will mature a bit..
Lexiwithay chapter 32 . 5/31/2006
i love it! The drama is just like the drama in my small town high school
mika chapter 32 . 5/28/2006
WOT! About time someone socked the ugly mug of that arrogant jerk! Heehee...um NOT that I condone violence...no not at all:)

Ally and Ben are so cute together! Although I'm kinda sick of the sappiness between Rob and Callie no off. ;)

Keep up the good work!

mika xox
Oliva chapter 32 . 5/26/2006
keep the title as it is, the story is great with it, not to mention it'll be harder to find if you change the title, please don't change the title
Wesley Kelly chapter 32 . 5/22/2006
I finally got through the 32 chapters! (Does a little dance) Anyway, I loved it. Especially this chapter. I was wondering when we were going to meet Garrett. Anyway, I can't wait for the next update! P.S. I like Sticking Together better.
Sunne chapter 32 . 5/22/2006
Title wise, I'd go with Sticking Together. It sounds more original than Staying Together. I've really enjoyed reading through your story and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You've done a really really good job with the characters and developing them. I feel like I know them inside and out. I really like how Kara beat up Arielle, that was a long time coming with her (Arielle). While reading this I have noticed a few typos like instead of saying 'she was' it would be 'shewas' so it's nothing major and other than that your spelling, grammar, etc. is perfect. Good job!

-Sunne