Reviews for Sticking Together
Wesley Kelly chapter 29 . 5/21/2006
I'm still fascinated with this story. God, it's so exciting. I'd read more, but the combination of a headache, school tomorrow, and the midnight thing are getting me off. I'll finish reading soon.
Kjersti chapter 32 . 5/21/2006
Shee-it! Go Ben! :DWell, I have to say that I liked everything in the chapter, including the Callie/Rob talk. Well, except Garret coming back. I didn't like *that*. ;)"Alex, have you been drinking? You're all flushed and your hair's a mess and - no wait, I don't want to know..." So typically Max! :DI love this story. Nice to have an update. Can't wait to read more! :)I'd go for "Sticking together".
silkstar chapter 32 . 5/21/2006
haha that was awesome having Kara beat up slutqueen...i love how she was just "the slut" instead of Arielle. Garrett creepy sadistic ass. Is there going to be more revealing of history between him and Ally or am I forgetting that from earlier chapters?Either title is find. Eenie Meenie Miny Mo
lovesickangel chapter 32 . 5/21/2006
wow. this was so awesome. i can't wait until you add more to it...
Wesley Kelly chapter 16 . 5/20/2006
Once again, I really like this story. I'd read more, but I might pass out before I could get through the next chapter. I'll read the rest next chance I get.
Wesley Kelly chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
I really like this story. I think I'm hooked. I just keep jumping to the next chapter before reviewing because I find that more rewarding, at least on my part. Any way, I love the way this story is going so far, and I am now going to read on.
greenday-luver chapter 32 . 5/20/2006
Good chapter. Out of the two titles I like Sticking Together. update soon!
Eire Rain chapter 32 . 5/20/2006
Yeah. . . I liked Sticking Together better.

I did like this chapter. Crazy fighting, slutty girls getting beat up. . . it was very entertaining. I loved when Kara was beating up that girl and you just kept calling her "the slut". lol. I was laughing the whole time.

I don't think there were a lot of errors in this chapter. Sorry I couldn't read this last night, but I got home really late and I was just. . . ugh.

Anyway, update soon!

-Sarah
Alenor chapter 32 . 5/19/2006
heya, that was a great chappie. garrett sucks! he's horrible. ahh well, can't wait for more. and i think the title sticking together sounds better. cya later ~ Alenor.
luluu chapter 32 . 5/19/2006
hey great chapter! the characters are developing REALLY well and you're showing their differences too which is really good. um...i actually like the title as it is, but if you wanna change it then i like 'sticking together' much better. the story is about friends as well as couples so 'sticking together' is a bit more generalized. it sounds better. well, update soon!
Miss Paradis chapter 32 . 5/19/2006
Very nice, very nice :~) I'm glad that you put more about Kara and Max in this one. I'm confused as to the sluts name... was it Arielle or Arianne? Or maybe my contacts have dried up and I can't read the monitor... Very good chapter. I prefer Staying Together.. I think it just flows better. Can't wait for the next update! xoxo-Miss Paradis
Every Thought chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
"...And hold on, back up, did you just say slammin’?" That had me laughing, and it takes quite a bit to make me laugh.

I'm really liking how this plotline is shaping up. It's extremely interesting, hearing normal kids speak and act like normal kids. I plan to read more later today.

- Every Thought
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
I'm usually not big on romance, but this is pretty good; some of your paragraphs are a bit long, which can be difficult to read through...yeah, that did sound pretty stupid of me...and you're missing commas in some places where they are needed. All in all, though, the characterization is looking good and you did a good job drawing the reader in. Poor Alexandria. Yikes. That has to be one seriously not-fun party.
ally chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
in my last review i said alex/max.. i meant alex/ben
Kjersti chapter 31 . 4/6/2006
This story just gets better and better! I absolutely love it. :)Can't wait to read more. Brilliant work!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »