Reviews for Sticking Together
buttshovingmonster chapter 30 . 2/4/2006
NO, it wasn't a disappointment! I could hardly beleive my eyes when I saw the update! I hope to see more soon!
greenday-luver chapter 30 . 2/4/2006
omg! Thank you so much for the update! I shocked me when I was checking for updates,I was was so excided when I seen you finally updated. I kinda had to back track a couple chapters though for I could remember what was going on. Well anyway, Ben is so sweet! I think you did a really good job with it. Rob's family sucks, but it was cute of Rob to tell Callie he loved her. This is a great chapter and was worth waiting for, but hopefully the next one is sooner!
A.R chapter 29 . 1/23/2006
I'm suffering from withdrawal!
ally chapter 29 . 1/13/2006
you haven't updated in such a long time! i miss this story.

i just clicked on your livejournal, and i read about that girl who got beat up. that's so sad, and i can't believe the girls that did it aren't getting punished for it. i'm sure the girl who got beat up could sue them or something. i hope she's ok, and i hope you update soon!
greenday-luver chapter 29 . 1/7/2006
This is a great story, one of the best ones I've read on here. Please update real soon!
Alenor chapter 29 . 1/3/2006
o this is a brilliant story, i really can't wait for more so i hope you update soon. i hope robs parents aren't complete assholes to callie and i hope that everything turns out ok for max and kara :) cya ~ luv Alenor.
Amanda chapter 29 . 12/27/2005
Wow! I love this story! Please update soon!
A.R chapter 29 . 12/12/2005
When are you going to write a new chapter? I really miss reading what happens next in this story!
Eire Rain chapter 29 . 12/10/2005
Yay this was a happy chapter! I'm so glad something good finally happened for Kara and Max! Yeah I totally understand how they couldn't just become a normal couple right away. That would seem totally unbelievable.

Ha! I knew it! It's Ben and Lexie. Oh they must be so nervous. . . aw. . . You're little characters are growing up. *sniff*

I can't wait to see what happens when Callie meets Rob's parents. I sense. . . drama. hehe. YES!

Madison and Chad are the odd couple of the year, but it works. I'm glad. Once again it shows her maturity emerging. You're really doing a good job of showing that.

Oh I really, really hope you write the next chapter soon! I am really addicted to this story now, and I want to know what happens very badly. (no pressure. hehe)

Well, this is all for tonight. Talk to you later.

Eire Rain chapter 28 . 12/10/2005
It sucks that Rob was sort of pushed into this whole playing thing, but I think it'll be for the best in the end. I dunno why I think that. . . I just do. lol.

I can't believe I only have one more chapter! NO!

Well, I think I'm gonna go ahead and read it tonight. Or I'll just end up being depressed tomorrow thinking about it. lol.

Max and Kara. . . something good had better happen with them by the next chapter or I will be very sad.

Well, no more for this chapter. Onto the next one. *sniff*

Eire Rain chapter 27 . 12/9/2005
"Not even Harrison"? Sorta doubt that. lol. Just kiddin.

I still feel super bad for Max and Kara. Get them together. NOW! :)

I'm wondering if ex girlfriend Melanie will become a problem. I know Ben said she won't, but I am just worried about her giving Lexie crap. That totally seems like something she would do.

Ugh I cannot type right now! I'm super tired I guess. I just got home from the movie. It was awesome. But now I am so sleepy.

I can't believe I'm almost done with this story! It's so depressing. I'm almost glad I couldn't read last night, because it gave me an extra day. lol.

Well, talk to you later.

Eire Rain chapter 26 . 12/7/2005
I like new Madison. It's the first step toward maturity (something she desperately needed). I'm glad you aren't going to have her be evil-all-the-time. It's a little far fetched. I'm glad she's becomming more of a three dimensional character. I mean, she was before but now it's more apparent.

I felt really bad for both Max and Kara in this chapter. Yeah what he did looked totally awful, so I understand where Kara is coming from but at the same time I love Max and I know why he did it so I'm just like UGH!

I really want them to be together. I really, really do.

Not a lot of Ben in this chapter. But that's all right. I'll live. lol.

I'm glad there will be more Callie and Rob in the next chapter!

I read this while it was still light outside (didn't review it until now though). lol. I didn't even wait until before I go to bed like usual. And I am so tempted to go on to the next chapter. I've become addicted.

That added to the fact that I still can't leave because of the snow! I got so bored today that I edited my chapter for a second time and then I went crazy and wrote next week's chapter too! Well, the rough, rough version. But still. lol. Not this chapter coming up, but the one after that is the last *real* chapter. It'll be followed by the epilogue. That is, if I can manage to squeeze it all in. I may have to cut them into two chapters. We'll see. *sigh*

Well, this is all for tonight. Talk to you later.

Sarah (p.s. my scary person found me on LJ. I mean, I knew it would happen because I had to put up the link on my old diary. lol. I still feel a bit safer being on LJ though. Just a little further from the threat of being stalked. hehe.)
Eire Rain chapter 25 . 12/6/2005
Wow. . . that took me FOREVER to read! lol. Of course, I paused once to make a peanut butter sandwich. But still. . . lol.

Totally worth it! I can see how this is your favorite chapter. It was amazing! The best thing about it was officially meeting Kara, who I think is a really, really interesting character so far. And I hope Max and her end up together, and he can help her with her issues (maybe she can do the same for him too).

Ben gave her a bunny! Aw. . . I almost cried thinking about my little bunny that died. Bunny's are the sweetest, quietest animals. They just sit there in your arms for hours, and because of that they tend to make the best pet-friends. This chapter made me miss my bunny SO BAD. lol. Don't worry, it's not your fault. I am still mourning a bit for her.

I was sort of glad Ben refused her initiative for sex. I was holding my breath. lol. I just didn't think it would happen so soon! I mean, I want it to because they are just so sweet together, but it seemed too soon. And yeah, his parents were there. I'm sorry but I have such a problem doing *anything* when parents are in close proximity. I'm just too nervous that someone would come in (and it's also a total turn-off). I think their first time needs to be totally flawless (well, this is what all girls want, but since this is a story, it can actually happen!)

Aw. . . he said he loves her. Oh it was so precious. I love this chapter! I think it's my favorite too.

Wow this is a long review. I'm not even done. hehe.

Madison. . . that was very cruel. I felt so bad for Hailey. She reminds me of myself. I know Madison didn't really mean it (girls at that age are so evil). But I understand Alexandria's anger.

Oh sheesh. I am getting so sleepy. I'd better go for tonight. GREAT chapter. I think I will die if you don't update this story when I am done with it! lol. Talk to you later.

Eire Rain chapter 24 . 12/5/2005
Wow your author's note is like monstrous on this chapter! lol.

I'm really glad Ben's strangeness was nothing serious. I have this desperate desire to keep them together. lol. As if it's my story or something. But I feel close to it somehow, and I want them together. And I think they will be. (I may have just doomed them. *knock on wood*)

The scene in the car with Callie and Rob was great. lol.

I can't see how Lexie could handle those dinners with her father. I mean, I hate uncomfortable dinners. They are worse than any uncomfortable thing you can go through (except maybe being left in a room with a person who makes you uncomfortable). And low and behold, that happened too! lol.

Can't wait to find out what Madison's gonna do in the next chapter. Sounds very ominous.

This is all for tonight. Time to sleep. Talk to you later.

Eire Rain chapter 23 . 12/4/2005
lol. Wow that saran-wrap thing is awful! I would be so mad, but it's halarious! At my high school, I was literally terrified to leave my car alone. People would pour sugar in people's gas tanks, and they would put pieces of meat on the car to ruin the paint job. It was awful. The worst I got was like. . . someone put a half eaten taco on my car, but I'm not really sure it was out of spite because I didn't have any enemies in high school. lol. I just brushed it off, no harm done.

Oh yeah, someone also tied a red ribbon to my antenna (for anti-drug week or something) so tightly that I've never been able to take it off! Now *that* one sucks. At least the taco was removable.

Good chapter. It's weird to see them all back at school, but I sort of like it. Adds to the drama.

Lexie gets to massage Ben. I want that job! lol.

I feel really bad for Hailey. I remember being that nervous on my first day of high school. I didn't have any friends to start with, and I was wandering on my own with these terrified freshman eyes. hehe.

Well, can't wait to read on. I'm off to bed. Talk to you later.

250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »