Reviews for Sticking Together
Eire Rain chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
LMAO. The image of someone running into a pole naked. This is the first time I have laughed in hours. Thanks _

Oh I liked this chapter! And I like Ben! And I like his detective dad! Sorry, but that's just cool. It just brings up an image of a tan hat and a big coat and a magnifying glass. lol. I love it!

So far I really like Max the best. I dunno why. You write guys really well. It's hard to be a girl and to write a guy, but you have a good grip on it. A lot of peeps don't (God I just said peeps. I've lost my damn mind tonight, I swear. lol). Anyway, a lot of *people* can't do that easily (including me) so kudos to you!

"Callie had never looked at a sweaty guy and connected him with the word sexy until that moment"

Man guys are *the sexiest* when they're sweaty! lol. At least to me anyway. . . That is one of the biggest turn-ons :)

Well, this is all for tonight. Ugh. . . please don't make me do homework now. PLEASE. Sorry, just a little repressed dread coming out. :(

'Night.

Sarah
Eire Rain chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
"Alright Ben, let's go to bed."

LMAO. This story is cracking me up. I dunno if it's just late and I'm tired or what, but I am laughing my head off over here. :)

Sex and the City. Haha. I find it funny that it's all Madison watches. lol. I actually watch that show. But when I was her age I found it a little disgusting. lol. Then I matured a little, got past the whole "OMG they're having sex!" thing and it's actually really clever and funny.

Remember the Titans. Love that movie.

Oh I also love how you portray the friendship of Alexandria, Callie, and Max. It's really comfortable and close, and you feel like you are part of their little group.

Well, this is all I can say for tonight. Ugh. . . Opendiary's being such a shithead again. I want to write an entry really bad but oh no, it's too much to ask. Dumb shit. Today I seriously considered moving to livejournal. I have an account there that I never use, and I was going to start it today but I got intimidated by the new features and the hugeness of the site. lol. I think I will actually change over though. I can't take anymore of Opendiary's shit (and it would be a really, really good way to get away from my *cough cough* preaching, judgemental problems... if you know what I mean. lol).

Well, this is getting long so I'm off to bed. Talk to you later.

Sarah
Eire Rain chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
"I just got my ass kicked by a deck".

That's freaking awesome! I laughed for about five minutes because of that line, and I don't even know why. :)

It was so great whenever he told off Brittany. Couldn't have said it better myself. Some people just need to be taken down a notch (or two). lol.

I really liked this chapter. Yay I get to read five more! Not tonight though. I am dead tired right now. Ugh. Hopefully tomorrow.

I am growing more and more intrigued by this. It's something to keep me satisfied until you post the NJAS spinoff, and it's working so far. lol. :)

Well, I'm off to bed now. Talk to you later.
Eire Rain chapter 5 . 11/9/2005
I really like this so far. You said you edited the first five chapters right? Well, in that case I won't go on because then I'll be reading unedited stuff and. . . yeah. :) I want the latest version.

I liked Max the best so far. But Ben sounds really hot. Oh I love that name too by the way! It's on my list of favorite boy names along with Cole. lol.

This story reminds me of high school. I miss high school, so it's good to reminisce a little. lol. Brittany's a bitch. She reminds me of some girl I knew in government class. Ugh. The sad thing is, people like that actually exist.

I would be incredibly angry at my father if I was in Alex's position. Seriously, I do not believe I'd ever forgive him. That is an extremely selfish thing to do, and parents can't afford to be selfish (even though they often ignore this). So I'm glad you made her emotions accurate on that situation. She's not just, "okay, I'll forgive him."

Well, I will read more later as you edit it. Really good so far. :)
ally baldwin chapter 29 . 10/26/2005
ah, ur killing us with the suspense, i like to read a whole story at a time, update!
ally chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
so i noticed that another "ally" reviews too, so i will tell ya my last name to stop further confusion, i'm ally baldwin, and i just started reading, i think i reviewed the second? chapter also. but i love it so far, i'm totally engrossed. some stuff seems a little,...unrealistic, (callie's parents being so nice, the cops) but i like it!
ally chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
hey, this is a good story so far, funny thing is my name is AlexandRA (no I) and my parents and family call me Alex, and my friends call me Ally, weird huh?
qwerty chapter 29 . 10/15/2005
Hey great !
Eyes of Olympus chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
First chapter, not bad. I've noticed alot with stories in the 'teen' section that they lack detail and substance. However, I've also noticed that you use very good wording - not trying to sound like an english teacher or anything. I can learn alot from reading this stuff. Can't wait to read more!
A.R chapter 29 . 9/7/2005
please write a new chapter!
A.R chapter 29 . 8/22/2005
I just spent the last few days reading this story and I love it! Please write a new chapter because I need some more Alex/Ben stuff. They are such a cute couple!
katem73 chapter 25 . 8/12/2005
Sorry I've been away so long. Still enjoying the story. The Ben/Alex stuff is really sweet.
Hannah chapter 29 . 8/9/2005
update, i love this story!
silkstar chapter 29 . 8/8/2005
GAH PLEASE UPDATE, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
Julia chapter 29 . 8/6/2005
i love this keep writing, i'll be looking for an update
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »