Reviews for Sticking Together
Lexiwithay chapter 29 . 8/4/2005
I love your story! I can't wait to read the next chapter it should be so
lovesickangel chapter 27 . 7/15/2005
I love this chapter. It's so cool. I really hope that things go better for Max. He needs to settle down.
buttshovingmonster chapter 29 . 7/15/2005
Yay1 FINALLY A START TO MAX AND KARA! i WONDER HOW THEY'RE GONNA SCREW THIS UP...can't wait for the next chapter.
Seven Dollars chapter 29 . 7/14/2005
Its official. I LOVE MAX. And Ben. And Rob. *sigh* Such purty boys. I have hooked myself a mini-Seth Cohen just less of that Cohen charm, more shy-ness and athletic. Now I want a Ben. Pfft.

It was a good chapter! As usual P. And now I can't wait for the next one.

And #2 Official Thing: LOCKOUT IS NO LONGER A LOCKOUT! LA LA LA LA LA LA. *celebrate*
ally chapter 29 . 7/13/2005
i'm excited for the next chapter, it sounds like it's going to be big. hopefully you can update as quickly as you updated this chapter! i don't know if you mentioned this already, but is rob a virgin?
emingygurl chapter 29 . 7/13/2005
Whoot, can't wait until the next chapter! Interested in what Rob's parents are like.
Miss Paradis chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
Hehe, I love Varsity Blues, too. Charlie Tweeder is my favourite character! Okay, back to the review. Excellent chapter as always. Even though it was strictly dialouge, it was still amazing because you're so good at it. So, Callie was kidding, right?

-Miss Paradis

P.S. Keep up the great work!
ally chapter 28 . 7/12/2005
that was a quick update! i like that twins, they seem nice. mostly gavin though. not much to say.. update soon!
Seven Dollars chapter 28 . 7/11/2005
Its official. I love the twins! I don't know what it is about them ... but yeah its there. And Max. He's so ... pained and hurting who needs to be soothed. Sort of. I'm weird.

It was a really really good chapter as usual! But which one was them getting on the pill? I don't remember! But erhm .. Pink Angels - Lurlene McDaniel. I'm such a sucker for sad books. *Sigh*
littlest angel chapter 28 . 7/11/2005
wow i love this story more and more aws i read more...kep posting!
Seven Dollars chapter 27 . 7/9/2005
*Gasp* Harrison.. down.. oh no! P

I haven't read your other story, but I think I'll check it out soon. Gee.. that Melanie's one hell of a bitch. Kind of reminds me of Stephanie from Pink Angels. O.o okay sorry. I refer to books a lot.

Lots of issues arise? I hope its nothing between Rob/Callie or Ben/Ally. and Max. Poor Max! I feel so bad for him ... and for Kara too. This story's got me all, way into it. P Erhm... update soon! ))
Madcow13 chapter 16 . 7/9/2005
I've enjoyed what I've read but you need to proof-read and watch your puntuaction: especially when you use speech marks. You use your speech marks very much like quotations and you usually need to add puntuation before and at the end of them.

Ie, 'Alexandria paused thinking back to when she had first gotten to Jade’s. “That explains it,” she thought out loud.'

As you can see I've added in a full stop after 'Jade's' and a comma after 'it' and before the speech marks. It is pretty basic stuff which you could do with revising.

I do like the plot but it is getting slightly perfect, as in everything seems to be going the way Callie and Alex want it to. Max is the one with the problems and he is the most realistic of them. I know that life isn't all drama but I do hope to see some soon.
Madcow13 chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
Well, good work so far. There were couple of grammar mistakes so it could do with a little proof-reading. I'll read more as soon as I can.
Madcow13 chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
I like this so far. You've made some to/too mistakes. 'Too' is used when something is 'too much' or 'too little' or in place of 'as well', e.t.c.

”I love you to baby.”Should be 'too'

There were several other mistakes like this so you might want to go through and edit this.

I like the friendships so far and I hope you remain focusing on these throughout the story.
ally chapter 27 . 7/7/2005
i was really happy when i saw that you updated, haha. i guess now that harrison's hurt, rob can play? i can't remember if he was his back-up or not. update soon!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »