Reviews for Sticking Together
Miss Paradis chapter 27 . 7/7/2005
Great chapter! I'm oddly reminded of the movie 'Varsity Blues' by that last scene in the stadium when Harrison gets hurt and its Rob turn to take over quarterback. But, I guess there really is no other way to go about it. I like how you brought in Ben's friends, and I like that even though Alexandria worries about Malenie, she can still trust him (even considering her past boyfriend). I can't wait for you to continue posting so I can see what's happening with Max and Kara (I can't help it, I love the kind of relationships that don't develop around popularity and involve outcasts and issues) Cheers! -Miss Paradis
buttshovingmonster chapter 27 . 7/7/2005
kitties! ok first off, YAY! You updated! Ow, that was pretty harsh on harrison... Max sounds love sick but I think he is one of the "realest" person in this story. And yes, I have resigned to the fact that kara and him will never (?) be... good, for lack of better word. Muahahaha... Callie gonna have a meet the parents moment... will not miss this...Ben and Alex... (ominous music) third party? Forces trying to tear them apart? sigh.. complicated I tell you. With so much to read and so much to comment, I can barely remember wat I want to say, but I like the length of the chapters. yeah and continue!
CynicInLove chapter 27 . 7/6/2005
whoa. im just as shocked as you. i do like to predict what might happen in stories, but i've never actually been right on target with it. yay! *does the happy macarena* haha! hm...so rob's parents as future problems i see. i don't know why but im just itching for some kind of problem between rob and callie. coughJEALOUScough. ahem. i feel pathetic..lol. anyways, i feel for kara and max. there's rob/callie who seem to have easy sailing (so far ~_) and max and kara who've only encountered bumps and ditches. :( anyways, please update sooN!
emingygurl chapter 27 . 7/6/2005
I'm glad that you both updated and the reassurance of you never abandoning this story. P Nice chapter, I'm getting an uneasy feeling about Ben and Alex but I'm not sure why. Hopefully just a false alarm.
Miss Paradis chapter 26 . 7/6/2005
Wow, I am completely falling in love with this story. I have printed off all of it and brought it with me on vacation and the binder that I had it in did not leave my hands. I even had dreams about some of the characters, they are SO realistic. I was rather hoping that by the time I returned there would be more, but I guess I can wait patiently. Keep up the awesome work, I CAN'T wait to see what happens with Max and Kara... I absolutely adore him! Lots of Love -Miss Paradis
Miss Paradis chapter 7 . 6/30/2005
Well, considering that I just stayed up the entire night reading your story it is painfully clear that I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am really impressed with the realistic characters and their constant attitudes both personal and social. Being once an annoying little sister myself, I am enjoying Madison's character and I am rather dissapointed that her and Alexandria don't get along in the slightest. I mean, sure there was that cute little scene between the two in Madison's bedroom, but still. I can't wait to continue reading, I am so caught up in everything, I'm just taking a break to congradulate you on entertaining me (which is hard to do, I'm a tough critic). Keep up the awesome work! I'll be reviewing again shortly.-Miss ParadisP.S. If you do intend on reading any of my works, please ignore the poetry and the spelling errors :P Review if you wish
Seven Dollars chapter 26 . 6/26/2005
Did you know something? And that something is that I love you. the end. In that wonderful platonic way I mean.

Aww.. I love Max. He's so.. I dont' know. I don't knowanything today! Its good that Maddie's rounding out. I liked this chapter a lot! Then again, I like all your chapters. )
Sadistic Sweets chapter 26 . 6/25/2005
*gasp!* Max...you poor thing. (Going to Arielle so fast was just plain stupidity, though.) Madison...lol, I still feel like she's going to turn bitch any second. You've established that, and it's not going to change! (with time, maybe).

Update soon!
BKGal-24 chapter 26 . 6/24/2005
Okay, to be honest, I saw you updated a few days ago and the length of your chapters always scare me a bit b/c I want to take the time to sit down and read without having to get up in between.

I must say, I'm so excited you added Kara as a main character because I'm an overly dramatic writer (gee you wouldn't guess that from my stories, would you? lol!) So heap on the drama girl, I love it!
buttshovingmonster chapter 26 . 6/24/2005
eh... the beginning was a bit choppy, as in i felt like the flowing of the paragraphs weren't as smooth as your other chapters. that's what I feel though. and yeah I was kinda wondering what's happening with rob and callie... maybe trouble in paradise? or are they gonna be the 'perfect' couple in the story? AND WHY DOESN'T KARA ACCEPT THAT MAX LOVES HER! WHAT'S STOPPING HER FROM LOVING MAX? dOES KARA HAVE A PHOBIA OF HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS OR SOMETHING? oh are madison, hailey and leah gonna be best friends? and how does chad tie in with alex? lotsa questions here...but i say you tied this chapter nicely in the end. only the beginning part.
ally chapter 26 . 6/22/2005
quick update! i was about to comment on the last chapter until i realized you updated.

it's good that madison's getting nicer, and i like that she stood up for leah.

no bad rob/callie stuff, right? haha probably, i'll just have to wait and see!
CynicInLove chapter 26 . 6/22/2005
penis' always get in the way, especially if it also invovles a vagina. minds of their own. anyways, max and kara are one weird mix. they both come off of as these cool, nonchalant, don't-give-a-fuck attitude and kara has the more egdier persona, but inside they're "battered and bruised" that sounded extremely cliche, but it's true. they're so...vulnerable and the one person that they KNOW (which is the reason that drives me completely CRAZY) who can understand them, or just...KNOW them, they're pushing them away. max with his penis, and kara with her mind. it's really frustrating, but from their point of view, it seems logical. i mean, max has been having sex for a LONG LONG time, and drinking for a LONG LONG time. two combinations that aren't exactly the best for making decisions. and with max and arielle's past history of sexual invovlement, and him being drunk (which im assuming actually cuz u never actually mentioned it)..yeah..well. like max said, he needed to do something that would make him forget. job well done no?

anyways, all is happy in callie and alex land. and im getting kind of...nervous abuot what ur planning for callie, because callie land has been having no problems for a LONG time. all good things must come to an end apply here? haven't seen much of rob either. harrison should get injured or something so the coach can put in rob. they probably don't know his full potential because they haven't seen him play against the opposing team, just practicing with his FELLOW peers, whcih is much different than playing people who u don't know. hmm, anyways, please update sooN!
Crystal chapter 26 . 6/22/2005
Good job. Very interesting, can't wait...God loves you!
emingygurl chapter 25 . 6/21/2005
Wow! Great chapter! I really missed the updates, but I check every few days because I know you couldn't abandon this wonderful story. Well, I was finally starting to like Madison, too! Then she goes and does that. Great with Alex/Ben, and I can't wait to find out what happens with Kara and Max. Update soon!
buttshovingmonster chapter 25 . 6/20/2005
CRAP! just when I thought things were improving between max and kara, they screw it up by not confronting themselves/ trusting their own feelings etc... ARGH! FRUSTRATING CHAPTER! i want more! *whimpers* oh and ben declared his love! whe! i am so happy! You sure know how to manipulate the reader's feelings, girl! Yeah this review has lots of exclamation marks!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »